Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can you imagine if she was a guy?!

Lifefuel for dickcels

no problem you can still fuck the 1/3 she has left

Most of us dicklets only have 1/3 of a normal dick.

Aren't you at 6 inches? You're not a dicklet
The size that females expect now a days is way higher then 6 inches, I need at least an eight inches to be considered.

The size that females expect now a days is way higher then 6 inches, I need at least an eight inches to be considered.

Fuck off dude :D this is a gigantic cope and it's actually disrespectful to dickcels / ricecels that we have here. Don't strech the looks theory too far

I've seen 16 year olds talk about guys with 9 inch dicks. I fear the worst is yet to come.
Females can't guess dicksizes accurately.

Females can't guess dicksizes accurately.

Girl I'm talking about was a GIGASLUT, I couldn't even count how many guys she had that are publically KNOWN of, let alone secret ones. I think she's probably telling the truth, why would she give PR to some guy for nothing?

Can you imagine if she was a man born with 2/3 of a dick? He would be our leader.

I don't have a glans (the head of the penis) so I guess I could count as only having 2/3 of a dick. It's not small though.

Either way it doesn't matter. Face > everything.

Girl I'm talking about was a GIGASLUT, I couldn't even count how many guys she had that are publically KNOWN of, let alone secret ones. I think she's probably telling the truth, why would she give PR to some guy for nothing?

Men and women always overestimate dick sizes. I wouldn't trust her. (It was most likely a dick in the 8 range)

I maybe a manlet but i thank god i'm not a dickcel

Men and women always overestimate dick sizes. I wouldn't trust her. (It was most likely a dick in the 8 range)

Maybe, I'm not sure. Though still, 8 inches? While we're supposed to cope with 5-6. Not like it matters much though but still.

Facepalm.gif

youre coping too hard

Maybe, I'm not sure. Though still, 8 inches? While we're supposed to cope with 5-6. Not like it matters much though but still.

I might get to 8 in 1,5-2 years and I am so used to my.size that I have a different perception of dick sizes. Whatever, It doesn't alleviate the pain that I experience when I get heightmogged by people who are younger than me or foids

I might get to 8 in 1,5-2 years and I am so used to my.size that I have a different perception of dick sizes. Whatever, It doesn't alleviate the pain that I experience when I get heightmogged by people who are younger than me or foids

Yeah you're not really qualified to talk on this subject then. You just relax by knowing that at least one thing about your body is good.

Yeah you're not really qualified to talk on this subject then. You just relax by knowing that at least one thing about your body is good.

It's a shame that I'll never use it though.

It's a shame that I'll never use it though.

Hey, if I had any decent feature I'd be at least coping by focusing on it. It's like having a gold-plated apple, you can't eat it or do anything with it, but it's still valuable.

Hey, if I had any decent feature I'd be at least coping by focusing on it. It's like having a gold-plated apple, you can't eat it or do anything with it, but it's still valuable.
The thing is that having a big dick as an incel makes you even more sexually frustrated than you already are. Every big dick thread kills me internally because it shows me how much I waste my potential

A female having "challenging" sex is considered newsworthy yet us having absolutely none is completely insignificant in everyone's eyes.

Studies been conducted that determine 8+ dick is a rarity in america. Plus I just do not think that factor into something they see when you first meet women