Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel can you live your whole life alone?

GoldenEmperor

GoldenEmperor

sanma hep iyi bir son var
-
I always thought suicide niggas were weak but, perhaps they have a point. imagine living 80 year all alone, shit is brutal. perhaps the best option is rope by 30 if you still couldn't ascend:cryfeels:

I will most likely only live to my late 50 to early 60s anyway :feelsbadman:

It'll probably be a very lonely life, and what happens when your body starts failing and you need others to help you with things? There's a reason the lonely have shorter lifespans on average.

It'll probably be a very lonely life, and what happens when your body starts failing and you need others to help you with things? There's a reason the lonely have shorter lifespans on average.
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Im gonna try for French foreign legion, I'm gonna give myself two trys, if i fail both times, I'll already be 29, I'm gonna thugmax, thugmaxing is the only cope that would actually numb the pain of a lonely life for me

Im gonna try for French foreign legion, I'm gonna give myself two trys, if i fail both times
Aren't they basically cannon fodder for the French army? Someone to send in where the regular army would sustain heavy losses.

I always thought suicide niggas were weak but, perhaps they have a point. imagine living 80 year all alone, shit is brutal. perhaps the best option is rope by 30 if you still couldn't ascend:cryfeels:
In my thirties, my rope - metaphorically - broke! The trauma of it, turned me into a survivist! Not all at once. Gradually...

Being in nature helped. Avoiding city's and crowds helped. I embraced my solitude.

I think it was the gardening that really helped me the most. And a good dog... That i rescued - from the streets of my little town.
I will most likely only live to my late 50 to early 60s anyway :feelsbadman:
I always thought I'd die in my thirties... But even free climbing remote cliffs didn't kill me! Now I'm 60, and fucked up cripple! I have no idea how long I've got left! But it ain't much.
Im gonna try for French foreign legion, I'm gonna give myself two trys, if i fail both times, I'll already be 29, I'm gonna thugmax, thugmaxing is the only cope that would actually numb the pain of a lonely life for me
I wanted to join the flight for Rhodesia! (prevent it from becoming Zimbabwe!) I was a big sof reader! (Soldier of fortune magazine)

Actually, yer too old for mil shit bro! That's a young mans game!

While thugmaxxing has it's charms, you'd be better off trying to be a productive member of society bro. The thugmaxxing field is already too saturated!

Last edited:
Better live alone than in the army

I've been alone for my whole life (26 years) so I could probably go the end half alone.

fatmaxxing hard ideally dying at 30-35 in my sleep not a concern of mine

I'd either rope or die from heart disease at my 40s and 50s

Never we are having something that was never meant to happen
Fuck this world i wont spend a damn second if this is the sentience
Can't believe survived all that brough to life only to not live it