Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you send me some $$$$ for hookers

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
Hello all of you gentiles please can you be so kind and send me some money so I can afford this hooker I want to see for 1000$ an hour. Anything helps, please donate I am in extreme need your financial support dm me for monero address ONLY if you donate you will not be consider racist or antisemite

Last edited:
okay just send me your bank details

Why won't you use that money to make your oneitis stop cucking you with a nigger.

Why won't you use that money to make your oneitis stop cucking you with a nigger.
That vile cunt isn’t interested in my $$$$ fucking cunt has a low wage job and her parents are middle class and I’m not a billionaire

Last edited:
That vile cunt isn’t interested in my $$$$ fucking cunt has a low wage job and her parents are middle class and I’m not a billionaire
Conspire against the nigger and silently remove him from the scene then, that's the Kike and Anglo speciality

Get some Jew money from your parents :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

You can always print money :feelsokman:

Aren’t you rich :worryfeels:

didn’t realize that was why. damn. Idk how Americans afford to live there
Most cannot and are leaving Chinese billionaires damn bug eating ccp chinks basically own NYC not Jews or wasps anymore