Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Canada developes cutting-edge health approach that will benefit everyone

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

Save136

jfl ya they want incels to rope

this is why you never rope as an incel

I also think we need to oppose the freedom of others to rope because if we normalize people cucking themselves like that, inevitably it will be used as a tool to murder us.

IE chronically depressed guys like me will "commit suicide" and people won't bat an eye because other people are committing suicide, so they'll just assume it was consensual when it was not consensual.

IE there never was a rape culture against women, but there will soon be a 'murder culture' against men.

Or I should say "more of a murder culture" since we've already normalized male sacrifice in war, male victimhood in crime, etc.

There's already also a rape culture against men in prisons, and a pedophilia culture against boys because we embrace the 99% of so-called Jews who are actually Pharisee Jew-impersonators embodying Revelations 2:9

I also think we need to oppose the freedom of others to rope because if we normalize people cucking themselves like that, inevitably it will be used as a tool to murder us.

IE chronically depressed guys like me will "commit suicide" and people won't bat an eye because other people are committing suicide, so they'll just assume it was consensual when it was not consensual.
You bring up a very good point in this case :feelsStudy:

You bring up a very good point in this case :feelsStudy:
I'm sure it's not a new concept tbh, the idea of using assisted suicide to murder the mentally ill "because it's for their own good" or "it's what they want" has probably been around a long time.

Like for example, if I have one of my autistic sperg moments in a busy store and need to cover my eyes to reduce sensory stimulation until my brain slows down - they will probably call it "violent" that I covered my eyes and commit to me to some asylum.

Then of course I'll be put on mandatory drugs and scream "I can't bear it, I'm not myself, the pain, I can't think anymore, this isn't living!!!"

Then in my addled state they will interpret "he wishes to die, let's help him sign those forms".

We can even stop interference with shit like democratic voting which is why we have Biden instead of Trump - they're refusing to enforce laws against criminals murdering people since it lowers the population.

It will be sooo fucking easy for them to fake these assisted suicide consents.

On one hand I sorta like it because removing the elderly/sick will free up resources for next gen like me, but it won't take long until those mechanics are weaponized against me by Gen Z so even though I fucking hate Boomers IMO we should be defending the Boomers from this because if Gen Y an heroes Gen X then Gen Z will see it as precedent to An Hero us.