Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Canada is cucked

The only good thing about that guy is that he's still quite young. That leaves quite a lot of time for whatever is coming to him to eventually happen.

Canada is cucked and water is wet

friend buddy GIF by South Park

Handguns r already restricted and hard to get. Sawed-off shotgun is the way to go in Cucknada

Leafbros... its over.

rage fuel for gun owners.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I WISH MY COUNTRY HAD GUNS LIKE THE MUTT STATES :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

trudeau is such a faggot. look at him sitting :feelskek::feelskek:

JFL at leafland. It's ogre for maplecels.
@TheDarkEnigma thoughts

Lol they’re letting this soy cuck prime minister take away their rights
Thankfully I live close to Jewnited States border so I won't have to run too far to escape :fuk:

Those politicians do really ruin countries. It's so sad

There's no border checks in the woods :feelsaww:
However I don’t want any maplecels in my country. They’ll just vote for the same retards to take their rights away then wonder why their rights are gone

However I don’t want any maplecels in my country. They’ll just vote for the same retards to take their rights away then wonder why their rights are gone

I trust @BraincelsRefugee is a cut above those fools

I trust @BraincelsRefugee is a cut above those fools
You won't have to worry, I know voting doesn't do shit anyway, the candidates and winners of elections in cucked countries is predetermined by ZOG

American annexation Liberation, when?