Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Canada is studying incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 21037
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21037

Self-banned
-
Last edited:
What will they do with us? So much stuff they wouldn’t understand because they stereotype

There is nothing to study.
They have to study black pill instead wich means reality

2 millions? With that money goverment could pay whores for incels and solve the problem.

So because im misstreated due to my unnatractive face, and feel shit because no female would love me back or take intrest in me, I'm a terrorist? Ok.
2 millions? With that money goverment could pay whores for incels and solve the problem.
Not really. I think most of us want more than just sex

Imagine needing 2 million shekels just to lurk on an internet forum

Incels = bad genes = bad life, there saved you $2 million, Cucknada

They should just study the blackpill tbh.

Fuck you cuckanda

JFL at Canadian taxpayers

Canada soy

I couldn't care less what canada is studying. They are all degenerate cucks and can go eat shit.

justgetin turd-o
justin-trudeau-brownface.jpg

also hello Canadian government, if your seeing this i hope you choke on your soy latte.

Incels and Wizards alike both want validation that they are worthy of a relationship and sex by a girl/woman choosing them.

So its about much more than sex.

Just throwing paid pussy at incels/Wizards isn't going to solve any of ZOG's problems of mass shooters.

Though thats not even to say that the majority of mass shooters are even incels or Wizards.

A lot of them are Chadlites who just hate the world and all the people in it and want to see it burn ala Harris and Klebold of Columbine infamy as just one example as I believe one if not both of them had a girlfriend at some point if I recall correctly?

Incel wiki did 500x the research they will probably ever do

They just gonna get paid to do what some of us all do for free

I once contacted one of these companies the canadian gvmt paid to research forums that are on the clearnet and anyone can access.

Offered to help them

Their single researcher was on vacation for like a month lol. They seemed disorganized, unmotivated, and lazy

Imagine how many incels they could surgerymaxx with $2 million. Why does it cost that much to "study" us... BrazilianSmegma does it for free. I bet they are paying femasites a lot of money just to lurk our boards and snitch on us. Hey American and Canadian governments, inceldom is a mental health crisis caused by facial appearances, look into the research that proves that facial aesthetics are linked to mental health, self esteem, and quality of life... Making insurance cover facial surgery won't solve the incel crisis because most incels are not black pilled, but if you think that us self aware incels are a "problem", maybe you should fund the surgeries we need so we can live normal lives off these boards and forget about suicide.

Imagine how many incels they could surgerymaxx with $2 million. Why does it cost that much to "study" us... BrazilianSmegma does it for free. I bet they are paying femasites a lot of money just to lurk our boards and snitch on us. Hey American and Canadian governments, inceldom is a mental health crisis caused by facial appearances, look into the research that proves that facial aesthetics are linked to mental health, self esteem, and quality of life... Making insurance cover facial surgery won't solve the incel crisis because most incels are not black pilled, but if you think that us self aware incels are a "problem", maybe you should fund the surgeries we need so we can live normal lives off these boards and forget about suicide.
"but I saw some blurry facial selfies from 2018 and I didnt see acne scars or colostomy bags, it must be their hateful ideology smh"

Incel Holocaust is coming. We will all be rounded up and thrown into showers.

Incel wiki did 500x the research they will probably ever do

They just gonna get paid to do what some of us all do for free

I once contacted one of these companies the canadian gvmt paid to research forums that are on the clearnet and anyone can access.

Offered to help them

Their single researcher was on vacation for like a month lol. They seemed disorganized, unmotivated, and lazy

Sociology students and therefore researchers usually are feminist failures.
I love sociology,despite not studying it due to economic reasons,but sociology students are just sheeple.

Taxpayer money goes to stalking random ugly males online.

Why does the average normfag comply with their rules?

Canada funds 2 milions to study incels
The next step is localize us and forcing us to take the jewpills

The Jews are studying us in order to better be able to manipulate us. Don't be surprised if the Jew has some success with this. The Jews are masters of manipulation, and chances are, they will infiltrate our community to better their propaganda.

Incel Holocaust is coming. We will all be rounded up and thrown into showers.
That's what the normies are talking about when they bring up showers...

Canada can suck my dick.

Also:
Joined Sep 18, 2019 Messages 2

“I think a big one that we hear pretty often is ‘These are sad, lonely men. If only a woman had paid attention to them,'” Ms. Lilly said. “I think that sort of ignores the power of the ideology in this.”

Yeah sure...because women have every right to be shallow and treat less attractive men like shit and never give them a chance, never look at who they are, never even go on a date with them to take a look at them. Women have a right to do that. And we don't have a right to be FUCKING ANGRY!!! FUCK YOU!

Last edited:
The Jews are studying us in order to better be able to manipulate us. Don't be surprised if the Jew has some success with this. The Jews are masters of manipulation, and chances are, they will infiltrate our community to better their propaganda.

Start jymceling, reduce fat, get trained with firearms. They are coming for us. Don't go down without a fight.

>don't have sex
>become a menace
Damn being gangsta was easier than I thought

they're just throwing away money

I hope academia gets a blackpill suppository.

Someone link that faggot Trudeau to the Scientific Blackpill page

They should donate that money to us for surgerymaxxing tbh

There is nothing to study.
Social Science roastie professors will use that money to buy her fake up, expensive dresses, get plastic bobs and surgerymaxx. That's what's gonna happen to that fund.

Justin Trudeau acts like a massive faggot yet women want to fuck him I wonder why :feelshmm:

Just proves chad can act how ever he wants and foids will still want to fuck him. “Muh masculinity” is cope by unattractive meathead gymcels.

niggas could just lurk more but nah they need to spend 2 million Canadian tax payer dollars

Man I really wanna get approached by a young female social worker trying to intervene and explain to her why her "intervention" is utter bs. I have proof in my phone.

Secondly, why the fuck is the government investing so fucking much into this when the education system is literally collapsing due to underfunding? At least if I stay the way I am I can stufymaxx and moneymaxx at work to cope.

The next step is goverment issued tattoos to make us easily identifiable to the public, then the next step is being sent to a "pick up artist camp" to "work" and study "game"

True statement. waste of money. They should focus on how to remove snow or something. Leave us alone. Stupid femasites.

Incels = bad genes = bad life, there saved you $2 million, Cucknada

based.

it isn't theoretical physics...

JFL 2 million to try to bluepill us. Good luck with that! The truth is out of the bag.

Last edited:
Trudeau likely has a micropenis.

I would be highly surprised if he didn’t frequent gay bars

JFL 2 million to try to bluepill us. Good luck with that! The truth is out of the bag.
Two Million to try and put a Tiger in a small paper bag. Only Canada would try such stupidity.

They are spending 2 mill to study like barely 1000 incels who even post. Like what.
Just give some money to us incels instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back