Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Canada is studying incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 21037
  • Start date
”just take a shower bro! :soy:” now they’re going to do it by force.
like those decontamination showers with the hard bristled brushes.

What ? hahaha is that him?

Yeah, he's even admitted it and issued an apology. Not only that, but there's other pictures of him in blackface that have surfaced that were taken on other occasions, and it's proven he's done it at least three separate times. He even alluded to the possibility he may have done it more than 3 times.

At least one of the pictures is from 2001, when he was 29 years old.

My guess is that someone was sitting on these pictures for a while and waited until releasing them would hurt him most. The canadian elections are just 1 month away. A month before an election is the absolute worst time for dirt to surface as it gives time for it to fester in the minds of undecided voters but it's not so far before the election that it's a distant memory.

Last edited:
they are probably laundering it tbh. I doubt they are actually spending $2 million on this. It will probably just be a few free Uni interns putting in a few hours of writing a couple papers and the rest will go elsewhere.

Stacy scientist can study my dick lmao :dab::dab::dab:

JFL give me $1000 and tell you all you need to know about incels. KEK $2 million

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

There is nothing to study.
They have to study black pill instead wich means reality
they are probably laundering it tbh. I doubt they are actually spending $2 million on this. It will probably just be a few free Uni interns putting in a few hours of writing a couple papers and the rest will go elsewhere.

Same old bluepilled crap in the comments...

justgetin turd-o
justin-trudeau-brownface.jpg

FUCK MAN, I always had the belief that white PUAs need to do pick up in blackface to prove it actually works. I guess if you're Justin Trudeau, it doesn't matter.

The entire idea of Justin Trudeau blackfacing completely proves the blackpill. You leaves are gay and retarded.

They wouldve been better off donating that 2 million. Study the blackpill and then look at your society. Look at your women.

University towns in Canada are so soy ridden it's absurd

jfl at this country, it should change name to Cucknada

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back