Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Canada/Nova Scotia shooter was not "one of us," just a based normshit

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★
"Women denying men sex doesn't kill people" :soy:

It sounds like the female cop he killed rammed his car before he killed her. Honestly I think this is the worst shooting I've heard of in awhile.

He's not based for killing innocent people.

Was he paying alimony, child support or some like that ?

Canada is cucked beyond belief with some of the harshest divorce rape courts, isn't it ? It'd be interesting if that was the motive.

Every single person who goes er on this sick society, is a bad person, don't do it

I'm sure OP is just joking but I agree. In the article it says he shot a mother and father dead in front of their kid.

Boomer was going to die of coronavirus anyways

Isn't a mountie a Canuck cop? Pretty based to overcome a strong empowered toilet and kill her.

I'm sure OP is just joking but I agree. In the article it says he shot a mother and father dead in front of their kid.
I felt some pleasure reading that ngl, Chad's baby is traumatized.
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

I suppose in his mind they were guilty of being totally indifferent to the blatant injustice he thought he was victim of. In a way he took the expression "kill all normies" literally.

I'm not justifying anything, ok ? I'm just trying to put myself in his shoes.

Last edited:
And I thought Canadians were supposed to be overly nice.

So the shooter wasn’t an incel only a cuck?

There is no such thing as an innocent person.

And shooting a mother and father led to the birth of Batman, so... :feelsbaton:

I suppose in his mind they were guilty of being totally indifferent to the blatant injustice he thought he was victim of.

I'm not justifying anything, ok ? I'm just trying to put myself in his shoes.
I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about people like the one under my last reply.

How would he be based for killing random people?
Everyone has in their genetic code the directive to ostracize incels. No one is "innocent" and I welcome the death of any human being in this world.

There is no such thing as an innocent person.

And shooting a mother and father led to the birth of Batman, so... :feelsbaton:
True but those people did nothing to him.
Everyone has in their genetic code the directive to ostracize incels. No one is "innocent" and I welcome the death of any human being in this world.
He wasn't an incel though, at worst he was some betabuxxer who would end up going MGTOW.
I felt some pleasure reading that ngl, Chad's baby is traumatized.
:feelshaha::feelshaha:
I doubt the father was a chad. Chad would ditch the baby.

ngl most severe edgeposters are low IQ or literal children (or trolls)
They are just teenagers still in high school, so yeah makes sense bro. The other person I'm replying to is the same.

I'm a cuck? you do realize these people who died don't give two shits about you.

exactly
So that means I should be glad they were murdered? On the flip side, they never caused me harm, either. So why should I be glad?

another sex haver killing people

So that means I should be glad they were murdered? On the flip side, they never caused me harm, either. So why should I be glad?
They are the kinds of people who would treat you and all incels like utter shit. They are the embodiment of a society that causes your suffering.
They are just teenagers still in high school, so yeah makes sense bro. The other person I'm replying to is the same.
no I'm 24

Canada is hell, I've seen it on webcam, it is covered in snow for half the year

Those killed included “a mom and dad [shot dead] in front of their own children,’’ a police source told the Sun.

Portman set fire to some abodes and vehicles as he murdered people in a 30-mile radius and over 14 hours, authorities said.

:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Boomers always have the highest kill count when they go ER, you can’t really call someone a ‘normie’ when they’re in their 50s.

They are the kinds of people who would treat you and all incels like utter shit. They are the embodiment of a society that causes your suffering.

I didn't know you guys were so based.

no I'm 24
I will be glad when a meteorite wipes us all out. Not when some moron thinks he can play god. I'm also 24.

Yeah, it's rather kind of dumb.

I mean, if you want to get revenge at society, killing random people is like the least efficient way to do it. You're just clearly making yourself into the bad guy and you're targetting people that are possibly the least responsible for what you're mad about.

If you're mad about your divorce-rape, kill your wife, her lover, divorce court judges and law makers. There has to be a better way than killing random people.

As a misanthrope, I am overjoyed at the news of this glorious event even if he's not an incel.

I will be glad when a meteorite wipes us all out. Not when some moron thinks he can play god. I'm also 24.
Oh I see, you're a religious coper, makes sense. You think morality is some objectively based thing and not completely arbitrary.

@BlkPillPres jfl @ this moralfag

Yeah, it's rather kind of dumb.

I mean, if you want to get revenge at society, killing random people is like the least efficient way to do it. You're just clearly making yourself into the bad guy and you're targetting people that are possibly the least responsible for what you're mad about.

If you're mad about your divorce-rape, kill your wife, her lover, divorce court judges and law makers. There has to be a better way than killing random people.
Agreed. If you wanna kill people, at least target only the ones that caused you harm.
Oh I see, you're a religious coper, makes sense. You think morality is some objectively based thing and not completely arbitrary.

You say you are 24 but you are as much as a literal kid like holes are. Poor you.

good morning canada is a shithole and deserves every shooting it gets

Agreed. If you wanna kill people, at least target only the ones that caused you harm.
To be fair though, judges and law makers are likely protected AF. It's probably nearly impossible for a lone shooter to take any of them down.

I am bro

LOL good argument cuck.
How come you've not killed yourself yet, soyboy?
Yet another faggot post from our resident faggot @RREEEEEEEEE
I don't even know you. Why are you mad?
To be fair though, judges and law makers are likely protected AF. It's probably nearly impossible for a lone shooter to take any of them down.
In curryland, politicians are protected. I was there and some regional politician had three army soldiers accompanying him... to a wake. JFL.

How come you've not killed yourself yet, soyboy?
Because i don't feel like it bro, I have things I wanna do.
society in general causes people harm, JFL if you think "innocent" people exist. In fact, if you're religious, you would know that everyone is a sinner, therefore there are no "innocent people"

Remember. Every person you see in your day to day is not an "innocent" person, they are people who, depending on the circumstances, would be screwing you one way or another. Not because in the now they have not done anything to you, that does not mean that they have done something to others or they do it to you in the future. Even we have done things to others. There are no innocents.

Yet another faggot post from our resident faggot @RREEEEEEEEE
How's he a faggot for that.
Remember. Every person you see in your day to day is not an "innocent" person, they are people who, depending on the circumstances, would be screwing you one way or another. Not because in the now they have not done anything to you, that does not mean that they have done something to others or they do it to you in the future. Even we have done things to others. There are no innocents.
I agree but it still bothers me because of how pointless all of that was.

I didn't know you guys were so based.
You should have guessed it from my avi, but I forgive you because you are also based :feelsokman: .

"Women denying men sex doesn't kill people" :soy:

Moralfags have zero self awareness, I'd say a dolphin is mentally more "human" than any moralfag

There's no such thing as innocent, were all complicit in this sick little game of "society", the world is set up so that were all pretty much put against eachother in a competition to "rise to the top", so what do you mean by "innocent", no normie is innocent in my book, that same person you'd call "innocent" would laugh at and berate you just for not being attractive or for lacking resources. Someone not currently bringing physical/mental anguish to you doesn't make them "innocent", to another incel they may be the bane of their existence

To quote one of my favorite characters of all time:

"From the moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain and misery."

~ Psycho Mantis

If the average woman hears you screaming in an alley she won't lift a finger to run to your aid, yet she'd expect you to do the opposite if the situation is reversed and risk your life

Moralfags like you aren't logical at all, you are fooling yourself, you don't have a real understanding of the world and how it works, you're naive, and the only reason you aren't dead or somebody's bitch right now is because you've been lucky enough to not be placed in an extreme life or death situation where morals dictate that you sacrifice and/or risk yourself

People like you are just pawns on the board waiting to be moved for the convenience of others, your turn on the board just hasn't come up yet

Absolutely fucking pathetic for an incel to be a moralfag, guys like you make me sick

I agree but it still bothers me because of how pointless all of that was.

It was no more pointless than "going out" to watch "the new movie" or staying in and getting an "achievement" in your favorite "game"

Everything in existence is pointless, the reason to do things has nothing to do with "meaning", the reason to do things is because it benefits you and/or bring you enjoyment

When you look at things from that perspective all of these "crazy" acts don't seem crazy at all, pretty much all acts are "crazy", they are just at different levels of extremity, and we label certain levels as "good/sane" and others as "bad/crazy"

A woman is walking across a street not paying attention and a bus is coming full speed towards her, a guy jumps and pushes her out of the way to save her life and dies won't be called "crazy", he'll be called "brave", I NEED YOU TO REALLY THINK ABOUT THAT

That is ridiculous, he's crazy too if were going by objective criteria, but that's not how society works, everything revolves around morality (emotions) so all labels and rules are pretty much arbitrary

Last edited:
You should have guessed it from my avi, but I forgive you because you are also based :feelsokman: .
I've always known that your avi is Griffith, but that doesn't always correlate with the worldview of the person who uses it.
By the way, this 26 we have a new chapter of Bersek.
:feelsYall::feelsYall:

Nothing of value was lost yet, we'll still get blamed for this somehow

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back