Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Canada/Nova Scotia shooter was not "one of us," just a based normshit

Isn't a mountie a Canuck cop? Pretty based to overcome a strong empowered toilet and kill her.
Yea also this guy is old but you can tell he has solid bone structure was prolly a chadlite in his youth

He does look like a normie. But it's clear he wasn't doing well at dating

Moralfags have zero self awareness, I'd say a dolphin is mentally more "human" than any moralfag

There's no such thing as innocent, were all complicit in this sick little game of "society", the world is set up so that were all pretty much put against eachother in a competition to "rise to the top", so what do you mean by "innocent", no normie is innocent in my book, that same person you'd call "innocent" would laugh at and berate you just for not being attractive or for lacking resources. Someone not currently bringing physical/mental anguish to you doesn't make them "innocent", to another incel they may be the bane of their existence

If the average woman hears you screaming in an alley she won't lift a finger to run to your aid, yet she'd expect you to do the opposite if the situation is reversed and risk your life

Moralfags like you aren't logical at all, you are fooling yourself, you don't have a real understanding of the world and how it works, you're naive, and the only reason you aren't dead or somebody's bitch right now is because you've been lucky enough to not be placed in an extreme life or death situation where morals dictate that you sacrifice and/or risk yourself

People like you are just pawns on the board waiting to be moved for the convenience of others, your turn on the board just hasn't come up yet

Absolutely fucking pathetic for an incel to be a moralfag, guys like you make me sick

It was no more pointless than "going out" to watch "the new movie" or staying in and getting an "achievement" in your favorite "game"

Everything in existence is pointless, the reason to do things has nothing to do with "meaning", the reason to do things is because it benefits you and/or bring you enjoyment

When you look at things from that perspective all of these "crazy" acts don't seem crazy at all, pretty much all acts are "crazy", they are just at different levels of extremity, and we label certain levels as "good/sane" and others as "bad/crazy"

A woman is walking across a street not paying attention and a bus is coming full speed towards her, a guy jumps and pushes her out of the way to save her life and dies won't be called "crazy", he'll be called "brave", I NEED YOU TO REALLY THINK ABOUT THAT

That is ridiculous, he's crazy too if were going by objective criteria, but that's not how society works, everything revolves around morality (emotions) so all labels and rules are pretty much arbitrary
There is a difference between sacrificing your own life for someone who did nothing for you versus killing someone who did nothing against you.

There is a difference between sacrificing your own life for someone who did nothing for you versus killing someone who did nothing against you.

There is a MORAL difference you mean, but there is no difference when your criteria is LOGICAL and PRAGMATISM

Jumping in front of a bus to save the life of a RANDOM person is OBJECTIVELY just as "crazy" as killing a RANDOM person

You are viewing this from the lens of morality, right vs wrong, not PRACTICAL vs IMPRACTICAL

For example, if someone goes and robs a bank to possibly get rich, it isn't "crazy", they weighed the benefits of getting the money over the risk of getting caught, and decided to take the chance

If that same person decided to rob a bank, BECAUSE THEY "JUST FELT" LIKE ROBBING A BANK, that would be "crazy", there is nothing practical about what they are doing, its random, there is no benefit to them, its 100% risk and no reward

Yet the average person (ILLOGICAL MORALFAGS) would call any bank robber regardless of why they did it "crazed", for holding people at gunpoint to get rich, when objectively they aren't crazy, its smart to try and cheat the system, not crazy, the system is rigged anyways

As long as you are viewing things from a lens of morality your bias will blind you from seeing things objectively

There is nothing "crazy" about robbing or killing for money, what makes something "crazy" is when you do it for no logical reason at all

but that doesn't always correlate with the worldview of the person who uses it.

Sadly

Also, Griffith did nothing wrong

There is a MORAL difference you mean, but there is no difference when your criteria is LOGICAL and PRAGMATISM

Jumping in front of a bus to save the life of a RANDOM person is OBJECTIVELY just as "crazy" as killing a RANDOM person

You are viewing this from the lens of morality, right vs wrong, not PRACTICAL vs IMPRACTICAL

For example, if someone goes and robs a bank to possibly get rich, it isn't "crazy", they weighed the benefits of getting the money over the risk of getting caught, and decided to take the chance

If that same person decided to rob a bank, BECAUSE THEY "JUST FELT" LIKE ROBBING A BANK, that would be "crazy", there is nothing practical about what they are doing, its random, there is no benefit to them, its 100% risk and no reward

Yet the average person (ILLOGICAL MORALFAGS) would call any bank robber regardless of why they did it "crazed", for holding people at gunpoint to get rich, when objectively they aren't crazy, its smart to try and cheat the system, not crazy, the system is rigged anyways

As long as you are viewing things from a lens of morality your bias will blind you from seeing things objectively

There is nothing "crazy" about robbing or killing for money, what makes something "crazy" is when you do it for no logical reason at all

Sadly

Also, Griffith did nothing wrong
Then what was the shooter's logical motivation for murdering people who he didn't know and did nothing to him. A bank robber just wants money like you said, and if this guy's motivation was to get revenge for his leaving him it makes sense for him to kill his ex and her new lover and then when the police come, kill them so he doesn't get arrested or killed. What reason was there to go across his area burning houses and murdering random people?

Then what was the shooter's logical motivation for murdering people who he didn't know and did nothing to him

Personal satisfaction of revenge, why did Elliot Roger go ER?

When your life is over and you have no future prospects, there's no reason not to try and "get revenge on society"

Its completely illogical for a handsome millionaire playboy to go on a mass shooting to kill random people (maybe that's why we never see it happen)

Its completely understandable how a low tier male who lacks resources and/or future prospects ends up going on a mass shooting to kill random people

Its his "last jab" at humanity, he has nothing left, he has nothing to look forward to, and he hates society for it

What reason was there to go across his area burning houses and murdering random people?

1. :feelskek: JFL if he actually did that, I need to go read that article

2. You pointed out something important, you said his motivation was to get revenge for the woman leaving him, but let me ask you something

Do the incels on this site ONLY hate the women that rejected them, or do they also hate the society that created and facilitates the norms, values and laws that allow women to do this (unfairly)?

Once you answer that question, you have your answer, going ER is not just about revenge on individuals, its revenge against a society that allows said individuals to get away with what they're doing as "legal" and calling these people "innocent"

Last edited:

When your life is over and you have no future prospects, there's no reason not to try and "get revenge on society"

Its completely illogical for a handsome millionaire playboy to go on a mass shooting to kill random people (maybe that's why we never see it happen)

Its completely understandable how a low tier male who lacks resources and/or future prospects ends up going on a mass shooting to kill random people

Its his "last jab" at humanity, he has nothing left, he has nothing to look forward to, and he hates society for it

2. You pointed out something important, you said his motication was to get revenge for the woman leaving him, but let me ask you something

Do the incels on this site ONLY hate the women that rejected them, or do they also hate the society that created and facilitates the norms, values and laws that allow women to do this (unfairly)?

Once you answer that question, you have your answer, going ER is not just about revenge on individuals, its revenge against a society that allows said individuals to get away with what they're doing as "legal" and calling these people "innocent"
Stop mogging everyone with your massive IQ

The killer — who had been obsessed with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police since high school, the Globe and Mail said — wore an RCMP uniform and drove around in a decommissioned cop car for part of his siege.

@JohnWickCel - Now I'm not even surprised about why this happened, only just realized it happened in Canada, makes sense now, have you heard about how it is for men in Canada (Toronto I heard is the worst), no wonder he went ER

2. You pointed out something important, you said his motivation was to get revenge for the woman leaving him, but let me ask you something

We don't know his actual motive right now, the marriage one is just from his first murders, another theory is that he was angry over the quarantine which caused his dentist business to close. If he was mad over his divorce, why kill random people instead of lawyers, politicians and bomb court houses? If he was made over the quarantine, why not do the same things? Instead he killed random people, including parents in front of their kid. What logic was there in that? He clearly planned this for awhile so he had time to think over who to hit.

society in general causes people harm, JFL if you think "innocent" people exist. In fact, if you're religious, you would know that everyone is a sinner, therefore there are no "innocent people"
Let he without sin cast the first stone.. except everybody has sinned and will run towards you just to stone you to death for things outside your control. Then they'll go pray in their praying circles about how good and holy they are for killing the heathen. Religion and Morality are not practical or logistical. They are tethers that bind your mind to a weight, forever unable to elevate your mental state.
good morning canada is a shithole and deserves every shooting it gets

Now I'm not even surprised about why this happened, only just realized it happened in Canada, makes sense now, have you heard about how it is for men in Canada (Toronto I heard is the worst), no wonder he went ER
Land of the Big Red. Home of the most viscous Man Hating Femistazis on the planet. Men can't even breathe in public without being accused of harassment. Men are actually gang stalked and harassed by the police force for daring to speak out against the Feminist Regime.
Instead he killed random people, including parents in front of their kid. What logic was there in that?
Maybe he had a bad childhood? Maybe he couldn't bare the thought of not having a family? Knowing the reasons would help us understand even slightly what his motives were. But you and I both know how this works. If we(the public) actually were privy to the information, do you think people wouldn't start asking their masters difficult questions? Better to have an outrage culture that is just Mob Justice worded differently. That way the plebs never understand the problem in the first place and they are effectively blind to the true problem.. which is the way society has been constructed by Elites with big money to extract the most resources, cause the most mental anguish and create a constant cycle of Shooting, Mourning, Blame Men, Rinse and Repeat. Keep everyone busy suffering and wondering when their number is going to come up and you'll have the perfect slave. Fear binds people to their spots. It would bind people to their beliefs and why it is non negotiable for normies.. because they are afraid of not going with the flow. They think as soon as they have a stray thought that goes outside of the box that their whole world will suddenly explode. This is why our minds are superior and how we can actually think for our selves, outside of the locked gate and fence society has put up and said "you can't go here".

It also makes perfect sense why he went mental. Divorce courts in Canada are rarely lenient towards Men. Gynocracy is slowly turning Men mad with rage. Feminism is the problem and Patriarchy is the cure. Feminism seeks to bring Men back to the Stone Age and all of the horrors that entails with it.

Last edited:
Land of the Big Red. Home of the most viscous Man Hating Femistazis on the planet. Men can't even breathe in public without being accused of harassment. Men are actually gang stalked and harassed by the police force for daring to speak out against the Feminist Regime.

Lets not even mention the cucked prostitution law (legal to sell, illegal to buy) which clearly just targets low tier men, imagine if it was legal to be a drug dealer but drug addicts get arrested :feelskek:

If he was mad over his divorce, why kill random people instead of lawyers, politicians and bomb court houses?

Why stop there, why not bomb Area 51, attack a police station, infiltrate the CIA and kill agents?

Are you seriously pretending like "accessibility" and "feasibility" aren't factors when it comes to committing a crime?

Again, if someone see's "all of society" as "guilty", they don't need to go to the lengths you are attempting to restrict them to

Instead he killed random people, including parents in front of their kid

You are only proving to me more and more that your moral biases are what you are structuring your arguments around, until you abandon morality, there is nothing I can tell you to make you understand, because you quite literally can't understand because "muh evil act was committed and I feel bad about it"

He could have burned down an orphanage OR only killed a group of 50+ year old ugly pedophiles at a "gathering", that doesn't make a difference (though I'm sure with your moral biases, the latter would please you more, and you'd find reason to justify it)

A death is a death, no life is worth more or less, all lives are insignificant

What logic was there in that? He clearly planned this for awhile so he had time to think over who to hit.

JFL at the irony of saying he PLANNED it but there was no LOGIC involved, if he had just woken up one morning and RANDOMLY did it, it would add to your argument, but the fact that he PLANNED it adds to mines

Either way there's no point in continuing this back and forth, after that "he killed parents in front of their child" part I already know where your head is at, there is no convincing you, you can't see through your moral biases, so it doesn't matter what I say, we'll just keep going back and forth with you throwing in a few moral arguments here and there

I'm sorry but your personal moral standards don't matter, something seeming "evil" doesn't add or take away from anything, I look at things based on their factors, not whether the factors are perceived as "bad" or "good"

As if there is a "right way" to do a mass shooting :feelskek: (its like you are arguing if he didn't kill parents in front of their children it would have made his attacks "more justified")

Last edited:
Lets not even mention the cucked prostitution law (legal to sell, illegal to buy) which clearly just targets low tier men, imagine if it was legal to be a drug dealer but drug addicts get arrested :feelskek:
The destination of every mode of travel in the world is "Clown Town". :feelsclown:

Why stop there, why not bomb Area 51, attack a police station, infiltrate the CIA and kill agents?

Are you seriously pretending like "accessibility" and "feasibility" aren't factors when it comes to committing a crime?

Again, if someone see's "all of society" as "guilty", they don't need to go to the lengths you are attempting to restrict them to

You are only proving to me more and more that your moral biases are what you are structuring your arguments around, until you abandon morality, there is nothing I can tell you to make you understand, because you quite literally can't understand because "muh evil act was committed and I feel bad about it"

He could have burned down an orphanage OR only killed a group of 50+ year old ugly pedophiles at a "gathering", that doesn't make a difference (though I'm sure with your moral biases, the latter would please you more, and you'd find reason to justify it)

A death is a death, no life is worth more or less, all lives are insignificant

JFL at the irony of saying he PLANNED it but there was no LOGIC involved, if he had just woken up one morning and RANDOMLY did it, it would add to your argument, but the fact that he PLANNED it adds to mines

Either way there's no point in continuing this back and forth, after that "he killed parents in front of their child" part I already know where you head is at, there is no convincing you, you can't see through your moral biases, so it doesn't matter what I say, we'll just keep going back and forth with you throwing in a few moral arguments here and there

I'm sorry but your personal moral standards don't matter, something seeming "evil" doesn't add or take away from anything, I look at things based on their factors, not whether the factors are perceived as "bad" or "good"

As if there is a "right way" to do a mass shooting :feelskek: (its like you are arguing if he didn't kill parents in front of their children it would have made his attacks "more justified")
Because logically you'd blame actual systems instead of random people. I don't have a moral bias I just don't see how this attack was logical for his circumstances. I added the parents part because how could they have hurt him in either scenario that caused him to snap.

Just infiltrate NASA, go to Mars, infiltrate the Mars Colony, create a giant laser beam while infiltrated, stay hidden all this time and wait for the perfect moment to fire it at the Earth theory. :feelshaha:

GTAmaxxed normalfaghot goes on killing spree

Alhamdulillah!

Because logically you'd blame actual systems instead of random people. I don't have a moral bias I just don't see how this attack was logical for his circumstances. I added the parents part because how could they have hurt him in either scenario that caused him to snap.
His plan was to die anyway. Isn't it the greatest "fuck you!" to the world to take that which is suppose to be a holy tradition(the family) and forcefully end it? I'd predict that he was a Sociopath. No regard for himself or for others. He was able to see the system for what it was and abused it for his goals and when it started to turn against him he decided that enough was enough.

The fact that he was a Millionaire for instance. They say that there was an initial motivation.. but that isn't true. When the world has pissed you off and you have had enough of it what would you do? Being a Millionaire and experiencing great pleasure, great dopamine rushes are a drug. Toilets are sex addicts which is why they have sex all the time and why it is a big deal to their Bonobo Brains. To have what helped you to experience great pleasure threatened will make a Man mad. Of course, why wouldn't he be.

His plan was to die anyway. Isn't it the greatest "fuck you!" to the world to take that which is suppose to be a holy tradition(the family) and forcefully end it? I'd predict that he was a Sociopath. No regard for himself or for others. He was able to see the system for what it was and abused it for his goals and when it started to turn against him he decided that enough was enough.
View attachment 241940
The fact that he was a Millionaire for instance. They say that there was an initial motivation.. but that isn't true. When the world has pissed you off and you have had enough of it what would you do? Being a Millionaire and experiencing great pleasure, great dopamine rushes are a drug. Toilets are sex addicts which is why they have sex all the time and why it is a big deal to their Bonobo Brains. To have what helped you to experience great pleasure threatened will make a Man mad. Of course, why wouldn't he be.
If he was a genuine sociopath then it would make sense for him to "get back" at the world for taking his paradise away. This makes more sense then what BlkPillPres was saying about "moral biases".

Your mindset is based on the false perception of "innocents", there's no such thing

Aren't we all aware that pedophilia and rape is rampant in Hollywood

Most people living in areas with drug king pins know who is running the area

Etc

There are many things about the reality we live in that we "just accept" because it doesn't affect us enough for us to care

Society doesn't care about the things that affect men (divorce laws, child support, alimony, etc), so the entirety of society is complicit in this

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT IF EVERY PERSON BANDED TOGETHER TO GET THESE LAWS CHANGED IT WOULDN'T CHANGE IN A MONTH?

But we don't, and that's because we don't really give a fuck unless something affects us directly, that's how humans are, AND THAT MAKES US ALL COMPLICIT IN THESE SYSTEMS

Everyone is fucking aware of what is going on in some sense but they do nothing about it because it doesn't affect them and/or they come out on top in the scenario, so THEY ARE COMPLICIT

THERE ARE NO INNOCENTS

This makes more sense then what BlkPillPres was saying about "moral biases".

JFL of course it makes more sense to you, because then you just get to mentally label him as an "evil sociopath" and get to cling to your fragile moral code, people like you need everything to function within the paradigm of "good" and "evil", its not that its the only way you can understand things, its the only way you want to understand things as its the only way you are comfortable with perceiving things

Also him being a sociopath and you having moral biases are two separate issues, so what you are saying doesn't even make sense

Last edited:
Your mindset is based on the false perception of "innocents", there's no such thing

Aren't we all aware that pedophilia and rape is rampant in Hollywood

Most people living in areas with drug king pins know who is running the are

Etc

There are many things about the reality we live in that we "just accept" because it doesn't affect us enough for us to care

Society doesn't care about the things that affect men (divorce laws, child support, alimony, etc), so the entirety of society is complicit in this

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT IF EVERY PERSON BANDED TOGETHER TO GET THESE LAWS CHANGED IT WOULDN'T CHANGE IN A MONTH?

But we don't, and that's because we don't really give a fuck unless something affects us directly, that's how humans are, AND THAT MAKES US ALL COMPLICIT IN THESE SYSTEMS

Everyone is fucking aware of what is going on in some sense but they do nothing about it because it doesn't affect them and/or they come out on top in the scenario, so THEY ARE COMPLICIT

THERE ARE NO INNOCENTS
I agree there aren't any and I didn't say there are, but again, a random person didn't actively any of what happened to the shooter. And with the Hollywood thing, of course people know about it they just don't know who's doing it. By your logic since morals mean nothing why should I care about what some producer does to a kid? And with the crime lord thing, try fighting a drug cartel and see how quick your head ends up on a spike. By your logic why should I care about the crime lord selling drugs and murdering people?

I agree there aren't any and I didn't say there are, but again, a random person didn't actively any of what happened to the shooter

Yes and a random woman didn't actively have anything to do with the current alimony and divorce laws, but she may be utilizing them to her glee

Its weird to say "I agree there are no innocents" and then basically make the argument that you can't attack a random person because they didn't "actively" have anything to do with something, you are literally just taking a round about method of arguing their innocence

Yes and a random woman didn't actively have anything to do with the current alimony and divorce laws, but she may be utilizing them to her glee

Its weird to say "I agree there are no innocents" and then basically make the argument that you can't attack a random person because they didn't "actively" have anything to do with something, you are literally just taking a round about method of arguing their innocence
Your saying there aren't innocents because every one is guilty of something, which is true. Which also begs the question of if there is no morals why care about people hurting other people or even women treating men like crap. And because they didn't hurt him, which by logic is the only true system, there was no reason to murder them.

Which also begs the question of if there is no morals why care about people hurting other people or even women treating men like crap

Order, laws should be created due to how they benefit its members and stabilizes society, not based on whether something is perceived as "good" or "bad"

I've made a thread about what society has fallen to degeneracy, and its ironically because laws are based on morals rather than cold hard logic

The reason why murder should be illegal, shouldn't be - "A life is lost, so sad, it must have hurt or been scary to die, killing people is evil, etc"

The reason SHOULD BE - "In order to have a productive and stable society that has an optimized output with minimal input, we need a society where its members feel safe enough to go out and work and contribute without fear of losing their life, and murder being "legal" makes people less likely to do so"

If the reasonings for laws were objective rather than subjective, more people would obey them and there would be less loopholes, the reason why there's so many loopholes in laws are because these laws are structured ON MORALITY

Age of consent laws are the best example of this

If a 20 year old male has sex with a 15 year old female its "immoral" enough that society made it illegal, if a bunch of 15 year old males gangbang a 15 year old female with her consent its "moral" enough that society labels it as legal

Yet, if those same 15 year olds release the acts they did with eachother on video, they can legally be charged with distribution of a sexual act involving a minor (so the act is legal, but showing other people that same act isn't)

To add even more to the convoluted nature of these laws, the age of consent varies in countries and even from place to place within a country, because different groups of people FEEL differently about people of different ages having sex, it all comes down TO FEELINGS (emotions = moral judgements)

Last edited:
Order, laws should be created due to how they benefit its members and stabilizes society, not based on whether something is perceived as "good" or "bad"

I've made a thread about what society has fallen to degeneracy, and its ironically because laws are based on morals rather than cold hard logic

The reason why murder should be illegal, shouldn't be - "A life is lost, so sad, it must have hurt or been scary to die, killing people is evil, etc"

The reason SHOULD BE - "In order to have a productive and stable society that has an optimized output with minimal input, is to have a society where its members feel safe enough to go out and work and contribute without fear of losing their life, and murder being "legal" makes people less likely to do so"

If the reasonings for laws were objective rather than subjective, more people would obey them and there would be less loopholes, the reason why there's so many loopholes in laws are because these laws are structured ON MORALITY

Age of consent laws are the best example of this

If a 20 year old male has sex with a 15 year old female its "immoral" enough that society made it illegal, if a bunch of 15 year old males gangbang a 15 year old female with her consent its "moral" enough that society labels it as legal

Yet, if those same 15 year olds release the acts they did with eachother on video, they can legally be charged with distribution of a sexual act involving a minor (so the act is legal, but showing other people that same act isn't)

To add even more to the convoluted nature of these laws, the age of consent varies in countries and even from place to place within a country, because different groups of people FEEL differently about people of different ages having sex, it all comes down TO FEELINGS (emotions = moral judgements)
I agree with you.

Yup. Not everyone who reaches the fifth stage of grief (acceptance) just lies down and rots. George Sodini was a perfect example of this. He wrote the following in his diary a few days before shooting a dozen women in Pittsburgh:

August 2 , 2 0 0 9 :
The biggest problem of all is not having relationships or friends, but not being able to achieve and acquire what I desire in those or many other areas. Everything stays the same regardless of the effort I put in. If I had control over my life then I would be happier. But for about the past 30 years, I have not

The words of someone who had reached the end of his rope.

This was someone who, like me, had plenty of financial resources but that wasn't enough for someone who hadn't been intimate with a woman for decades.

Last edited:
Because i don't feel like it bro, I have things I wanna do.

society in general causes people harm, JFL if you think "innocent" people exist. In fact, if you're religious, you would know that everyone is a sinner, therefore there are no "innocent people"
Kids are innocent! I don't want anyone to kill them. They aren't based. And yes, of course, I know everyone is a sinner. I hate my own people as well because they are also degenerates. I am Islamic but you probably knew that already.

Kids are innocent!

No they aren't, they are ignorant not innocent, kids engage in the same vile acts adults do, just "lesser" forms of them, and we label these lesser forums as "acceptable" because "its a kid", its all based on emotion

There is no difference to a 10 year old girl telling the ugly kid in class to get away from her because "he's icky" and that same 10 year old telling the incel at her college to get away from her because he's an "ugly loser who is stupid enough to think he had a chance with her"

There is no difference between a 15 year old bully that takes children's lunch money, and a 35 year old that makes the local small businesses in his are pay a "protection fee". BOTH are forms of "racketeering", one is just treated as "lesser" and basically ignored because "its a kid"

ALL OF THESE "LESSER FORMS" OF ACTS/THOUGHTS ARE INDICATORS OF HUMAN NATURE AND THAT PERSON'S MINDSET

Having a more "advanced understanding" of your thoughts and actions don't make you more or less innocent, because at the end of the day, you comprehended the act/thought on some level, and you enjoyed what you were doing, so how the fuck can you be "innocent", its just special pleading BECAUSE HUMANS DON'T WANT TO ADMIT TO OURSELVES WHAT WE ARE, HOW INNATELY CRUEL AND FUCKED UP WE ARE EVEN FROM CHILDHOOD

There's no such thing as "innocent", we just label these "lesser acts/thoughts" that children have as innocent because we want a "just world" perception of things

Ever notice how babies laugh while "playing" with their parents if said parent makes a pained first after they hit them, that's an indicator of the INNATE SADISM we have as a species

We go on to label that act/thought as "innocent" because "its a baby", but that's ridiculous, its really fucking sinister when you think about it, the fact that a baby laughs because you are in pain, the fact that its wired into a being to find enjoyment in an expression associated with discomfort

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS INNOCENCE

What ever you'd like to call "evil" is "inside of us" FROM BIRTH, its just that some age groups get excused, while others are judged for it

Its the same reason why a "child" can be "charged as a minor" for murder rather than charged for murder like every other adult, and its because "they don't know any better, its a child"

Complete BS

No they aren't, they are ignorant not innocent, kids engage in the same vile acts adults do, just "lesser" forms of them, and we label these lesser forums as "acceptable" because "its a kid", its all based on emotion

There is no difference to a 10 year old girl telling the ugly kid in class to get away from her because "he's icky" and that same 10 year old telling the incel at her college to get away from her because he's an "ugly loser who is stupid enough to think he had a chance with her"

There is no difference between a 15 year old bully that takes children's lunch money, and a 35 year old that makes the local small businesses in his are pay a "protection fee". BOTH are forms of "racketeering", one is just treated as "lesser" and basically ignored because "its a kid"

ALL OF THESE "LESSER FORMS" OF ACTS/THOUGHTS ARE INDICATORS OF HUMAN NATURE AND THAT PERSON'S MINDSET

Having a more "advanced understanding" of your thoughts and actions don't make you more or less innocent, because at the end of the day, you comprehended the act/thought on some level, and you enjoyed what you were doing, so how the fuck can you be "innocent", its just special pleading BECAUSE HUMANS DON'T WANT TO ADMIT TO OURSELVES WHAT WE ARE, HOW INNATELY CRUEL AND FUCKED UP WE ARE EVEN FROM CHILDHOOD

There's no such thing as "innocent", we just label these "lesser acts/thoughts" that children have as innocent because we want a "just world" perception of things

Ever notice how babies laugh while "playing" with their parents if said parent makes a pained first after they hit them, that's an indicator of the INNATE SADISM we have as a species

We go on to label that act/thought as "innocent" because "its a baby", but that's ridiculous, its really fucking sinister when you think about it, the fact that a baby laughs because you are in pain, the fact that its wired into a being to find enjoyment in an expression associated with discomfort

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS INNOCENCE

What ever you'd like to call "evil" is "inside of us" FROM BIRTH, its just that some age groups get excused, while others are judged for it

Its the same reason why a "child" can be "charged as a minor" for murder rather than charged for murder like every other adult, and its because "they don't know any better, its a child"

Complete BS
Just lol if you think I am going to read an essay by an idiot who thinks kids aren't innocent.

That’s a Mariana Trench level IQ lol. Using this braindead logic I will need to kill your mom and dad (in Minecraft) just because some random cunt in the drugstore was rude to me?

Just lol if you think I am going to read an essay by an idiot who thinks kids aren't innocent.

Jfl if you think when a kid hits 18 they magically switch into a noninnocent being

Jfl if you think when a kid hits 18 they magically switch into a noninnocent being
Somebody who can consent to having sex isn't a kid in my eyes anymore. Prepubescent kids are kids in my eyes. If somebody is 12 and has sex, they are degenerates and no longer kids. Of course, I am excluding rape victims like I mentioned.

Somebody who can consent to having sex isn't a kid in my eyes anymore. Prepubescent kids are kids in my eyes. If somebody is 12 and has sex, they are degenerates and no longer kids. Of course, I am excluding rape victims like I mentioned.

But that's the thing, there is no categorical, objective definition of "innocence," it's just a gradient of intentionality and severity. @BlkPillPres summed up well if you'd bother to muster up the IQ to read it

But that's the thing, there is no categorical, objective definition of "innocence," it's just a gradient of intentionality and severity. @BlkPillPres summed up well if you'd bother to muster up the IQ to read it
Somebody who claims prepubescent, non-sexhaving kids aren't innocent is dumber than goldfish.

Somebody who can consent to having sex isn't a kid in my eyes anymore

You are using circular logic, your argument is completely fallacious, who decided that said person can "now consent"?

Do you get the point, the same morality that dictates that you judge that person more harshly for crimes is the same morality that dictates they can now "consent"

In some places that same person who can consent to sex LEGALLY CAN'T DRINK ALCOHOL

Whats to stop someone from making your same arbitrary argument - "Somebody who can't even drink alcohol legally is a kid in my eyes"

Morality is always at odds with logic, you can't be both a moralfag and a logical person, they contradict eachother becase morality is about emotional thinking

If somebody is 12 and has sex, they are degenerates and no longer kids

JFL so now your moral code is even more arbitrary because now all non-virgins are degenerates and are therefore not innocent

That’s a Mariana Trench level IQ lol. Using this braindead logic I will need to kill your mom and dad (in Minecraft) just because some random cunt in the drugstore was rude to me?

You are using the wrong wording, there would be nothing you NEED to do, in life there is only what you WANT to do, I never said anything about "needing" as though the person has no choice, so your statement comes off as just a strawman argument

You are using circular logic, your argument is completely fallacious, who decided that said person can "now consent"?

Do you get the point, the same morality that dictates that you judge that person more harshly for crimes is the same morality that dictates they can now "consent"

In some places that same person who can consent to sex LEGALLY CAN'T DRINK ALCOHOL

Whats to stop someone from making your same arbitrary argument - "Somebody who can't even drink alcohol legally is a kid in my eyes"

Morality is always at odds with logic, you can't be both a moralfag and a logical person, they contradict eachother becase morality is about emotional thinking

JFL so now your moral code is even more arbitrary because now all non-virgins are degenerates and are therefore not innocent

You are using the wrong wording, there would be nothing you NEED to do, in life there is only what you WANT to do, I never said anything about "needing" as though the person has no choice, so your statement comes off as just a strawman argument
Again, you expect me to read anything you say after you say the most retarded shit I've ever heard? JFL at you.

Again, you expect me to read anything you say after you say the most retarded shit I've ever heard? JFL at you.

"I will purposefully avoid reading your arguments and that makes me right"

Sure bud, do what you need to keep on coping JFL

"I will purposefully avoid reading your arguments and that makes me right"

Sure bud, do what you need to keep on coping JFL
Nobody is coping here but you, you big idiot.

Nobody is coping here but you, you big idiot.
Calm man, at the end of the day we are just a mass of energy, trapped in a body made only to suffer in various ways. Everyone can do whatever they want with it.

:soy:
Btw biggest lie in the century lol there has been wars for crap like that

Women go from boasting about "pussy power" and talking about the tales of Cleopatra and Helen of Troy to saying "sex shouldn't be necessary for men to be civil"

Calm man, at the end of the day we are just a mass of energy, trapped in a body made only to suffer in various ways. Everyone can do whatever they want with it.
Who says I wasn't calm?

If a short dude did this, women would swear off short dudes forever.

Hes' 6'3", white and a millionaire, but women will still only date tall white guys.

Last edited:
Nothing of value was lost

So that means I should be glad they were murdered? On the flip side, they never caused me harm, either. So why should I be glad?

how did they not harm you? he killed a few bitches, did any of them reach out to you and offered you their vagina? no?
then how exactly did they NOT harm you?
and secondly, they were canadians. not saying there is no based canadian blackpiller, but generally speaking if we are talking about canadians we are speaking of liberal turbo cucks straight from hell. it is very likely that all of those he killed were supporting feminism and hypergamy, indirectly or directly.
i mean just look at it, he even killed a FEMALE cop.

But i agree, he should have maybe targeted more evil people.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back