Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Canadian toilets multiple times told me they'd not date someone under 6'4

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
It's happened to me 5 times in my life well technically 4 as one said 6'3 anyway yeah that's how absurd anglo toilets are. Inb4 some retard calls me a fakecel I'm a manlet myself and am KHHV at 30.

Sounds like what dutchcels have to deal with.

behead in gta

Last edited:
So a faggot and a glow nigger wow you're such a great user. Seriously someone ban this subhuman already @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo
why u tagging them now they have to waste their time. i say behead in gta idiot

why u tagging them now they have to waste their time. i say behead in gta idiot
You edited it. Ah well my word against yours now. You're probably one of the least liked users on this forum.

You edited it. Ah well my word against yours now. You're probably one of the least liked users on this forum.
bc im a trucel and its full of fakecels! oh yes. also ukraine destroy all russia and pakistan mog all india pakistan and ukraine kil all russian

bc im a trucel and its full of fakecels! oh yes. also ukraine destroy all russia and pakistan mog all india pakistan and ukraine kil all russian
I get you're trying to troll me but what makes you think I'm interested in the disputes between India and Pakistan? Seems more like a curry problem to me and tbh I just support anything that leads to the most curry deaths when it comes to that region.