Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cancun

1oilypufta

1oilypufta

Self-banned
-
While vacationing with a "friend" we were with group of young adults on a resort.

We walked the grounds of the resorts in conversation passing by all the landmarks at night. All of a sudden these aggressive brit ogres struck up a negative conversation with me and it turned into an argument. I was probably the younger ones of the bunch (say 15) and they were older, perhaps college undergrads.

I hurled a few insults at them. I figured if they could dish it they could take it, right? Stand up for yourself.

They eventually backed off and we made our way to the entrance of a pool. We all decided to jump in the pool, normies and beckies alike, and play "Marco Polo" and other related pool shenanigans.

Out of nowhere these two british faggots started dunking my head in the pool, effectively waterboarding me, back and forth into the pool.

I tried to fight them off, but to no avail, honestly thinking I was going to die to these English swine.

Eventually they let off.

My "best friend" at the time did absolutely nothing to come to my aid despite the fact we flew together to the resort and it was meant to be a farewell of sorts.

Well fuck him and fuck ill-mannered british faggot cunts.

Bad place for a incel to go