Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can't believe there are niggas here that talk to foids, even if it's work or school related

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★
The only time foids talk to me is when they catch me taking creepshots of them.

It's not like you can ignore women without recieving some sort of backlash, you either do it or you get fucked. It's not like they are so interested in talking to you either, usually asking for something or work related

It's not like you can ignore women without recieving some sort of backlash, you either do it or you get fucked. It's not like they are so interested in talking to you either, usually asking for something or work related
Even during group work, they always ignore me and talk to everyone else.

Even during group work, they always ignore me and talk to everyone else.
Yeah, this usually happens to me as well. Thing is i like to chime in from time to time, just to bother them. And they respond me in uncomfortable ways.

There's no point to talking to them. Nothing will ever happen boyo. You shouldn't envy those who speak to them. If they can't get sex out of a women, their conversations/experiences/memories with the foids are equivalent to those with men. They are the same genetic trash like us

There's no point to talking to them. Nothing will ever happen boyo. You shouldn't envy those who speak to them. If they can't get sex out of a women, their conversations/experiences/memories with the foids are equivalent to those with men. They are the same genetic trash like us
I envy them because they're at least seen as human beings.