Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill can't believe this based article came out in 2020

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
my first black pill post

a passage from the article:
By activating the behavioural immune system, we unconsciously treat people we consider unattractive as if they have a contagious disease. And this can have the effect of stigmatising people with facial or bodily differences.

i feel the same whenever i see ugly and low IQ foids

The employers nowadays explicity state that the candidate should be good looing or presenatble. and industry such as the aviation, hospitality will outright reject subhumans due to their looks. There needs to be law where subhumans should be excluded to work and paid a compensation or make it punishable to produce subhumans with fines and jail not less than a significant time like 20-40 years.

The employers nowadays explicity state that the candidate should be good looing or presenatble. and industry such as the aviation, hospitality will outright reject subhumans due to their looks. There needs to be law where subhumans should be excluded to work and paid a compensation or make it punishable to produce subhumans with fines and jail not less than a significant time like 20-40 years.
ugly subhumans here in curry land are dying to reproduce and pollute the remaining few better genes. i think they just want revenge. but they claim "family" "love" "love above looks" etc
people like them will keep breeding and will intensify suffering.

ugly subhumans here in curry land are dying to reproduce and pollute the remaining few better genes. i think they just want revenge. but they claim "family" "love" "love above looks" etc
This is why I hate arrange marriages they are further destroying the south Asian gene pool

absolutely, if you are truly ugly, people will avoid you like the plague because you are hard to look at and it's a tedious task for people to look any more than a glance, or they will all look at you for a while but only with disgust because they want to double check how someone can be that disgusting. explains why it's harder to do everything if you are ugly, applying to jobs and dating, it's harder because people don't want anything from you as they've already had enough work by looking at your face.

Over since the day we’re born :cryfeels:

but even tho ugliness is so disgusting. look how currys bred so much. i say purely out of jealousy.

something to add: Psychologists have found that dehumanization comes from the feeling of disgust. This is why it's so easy for them to dehumanize us and treat us like shit.

something to add: Psychologists have found that dehumanization comes from the feeling of disgust. This is why it's so easy for them to dehumanize us and treat us like shit.
damn. tbh i would feel that too but not with male. only with foids. i have ignored disgusting foids at work and made them hate me. while i literally forgot their existence and did not intentionally ignore. the thing is im too disgusting too. looks like these dont actually care about looks like they claim.

Nah bro I just had the belief that blacks has upper hand in India, but it is not.

you dont have the negroid features to pull off the dark skin
it looks terrible on curry facial features
almost as if some deformed cumskin was doing a blackface cosplay :forcedsmile:

It was over even before the birth.

you dont have the negroid features to pull off the dark skin
it looks terrible on curry facial features
almost as if some deformed cumskin was doing a blackface cosplay :forcedsmile:
Ofc South Indians aren’t blacks, you are true though. Unless we look like sendhil ramamurthy and ryanjt2 ,we wouldn’t pull shit. I thought that negrite features are popular among young Indian jbs, but it is wrong. Blacks from straight of out of Africa can’t slay

Ofc South Indians aren’t blacks, you are true though. Unless we look like sendhil ramamurthy and ryanjt2 ,we wouldn’t pull shit. I thought that negrite features are popular among young Indian jbs, but it is wrong. Blacks from straight of out of Africa can’t slay

nigga from africa look different, they dont have the thugmaxx shit
retard niggers from west can slay easily

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back