Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Case Study of How toilets avoiding and shaming us is actually killing us.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
The body's natural reward system, dopamine, is actually a crucial fluid for our body. There are consequential damages when our body lacks and runs dry on this substance.
Low levels of dopamine have been linked to Parkinson’s disease, restless legs syndrome and depression. Low levels of dopamine can make you feel tired, moody, unmotivated and many other symptoms. Treatments are available for many of the medical conditions linked to low dopamine levels.

I'd like to use this as a rebuttal toward toilets when they say we are not entitled to their sex, social interactions, or even basic human gestures.
If we genuinely have the "Right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness" as John Locke once said and mentioned in the United State's Declaration of Independence,
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

We'd have somewhat basic access to social interaction as one of the MAIN SOURCES of dopamine comes from... you guessed it! sexual behaviors:
Researchers tried to quantify the amount of dopamine that gets released in pleasurable behaviors. So, if you enjoy eating chocolate, dopamine, on average, will rise about 50 percent above that baseline. Sex is likely to cause a 100 percent spike.
(As another mention, these drugs in the article that are mentioned are illegal, so we aren't even able to use those to cope because of our restriction of contact with toilets)

We can't truly have the right to life if we're being deprived of something that we need to live.
You can't have the right to the Pursuit of Happiness if you can't seek the enjoyment from social interactions from the opposite gender.

In Conclusion, another water thread about how lack of romantic/sexual in nature love or even lack of social with toilets is hurting incels. Yet we are not entitled to any of this and are told to "suck it up buttercup!" in replacement for dealing with the situation of men being left to die because we are ugly.

it's truly over
Over 12 million asian toilets in the United States and not a single one will consider dating my nigger face,
fucking over for me buddy goyo

Last edited:
We'd have somewhat basic access to social interaction as one of the MAIN SOURCES of dopamine comes from... you guessed it! sexual behaviors:

(As another mention, these drugs in the article that are mentioned are illegal, so we aren't even able to use those to cope because of our restriction of contact with toilets)
Erm you can can get dopamine from other stuff, go to the gym and go outside and play your video games ☝

a lot of things are linked to a lot of things

I wouldn't worry about it too much
This.

Also lonliness shortens life but who would want to live a miserable lonley life anyway? :feelsrope:

Erm you can can get dopamine from other stuff, go to the gym and go outside and play your video games ☝
You're still lacking crucial social skills that can affect dopamine levels. Every time you face criticism from a toilet, you get hurt. There's so much you can get from those copes.

You're still lacking crucial social skills that can affect dopamine levels. Every time you face criticism from a toilet, you get hurt. There's so much you can get from those copes.
I get my dopamine from my phone

im so stressed that i get nose bleeds, blurred vision and 24/8 headaches more or less

Yeah I was projecting. What's the thing about the developmental period of needs (like maslov but life stages)

ThERe’s something you can do about it

higgh iq post

The levels of physical and emotional starvation we endure is inhumane. Human beings are not supposed to live like this. No wonder we're fucked up.

Meanwhile, normies have been getting free sex since teenage years.

I’ve always felt this way over the years. Each lonely year that has passed I can literally feel my natural levels of dopamine decreasing from my crippling levels of loneliness. When I was in high school I always figured that by senior year I would ascend just through puberty but it never happened. I might have gone through puberty, but I’m still autistic. Despite having such poor social skills outside of talking to my family, I always kept myself entertained with hopes of ascending or nofapmaxxing thinking it would magically get me my oneitis because of promises of female attraction. I went on nofap for 3 months and it did absolutely nothing to increase my chances with her. When I talked to her it was the most awkward and brutal conversation of my life and she put me in the brother zone since she was a family friend. My mental health fucking tanked after that day and for years I had to deal with angER and loneliness as I watched my oneitis live her perfect life with her rich fucking parents because of her political cucked father. Eventually I messaged her randomly and told her that she ruined my life and I would rope because of her. This caused her family to threaten me with cops and the trauma of that alone sent my high inhib autistic self into a spiral of anxiety and depression like I’ve never felt before in my life. My joy was finally gone. Anything that made me feel true joy in life was dead and the only things that could give my brain dopamine were all cheap copes that only hurt me more in the long run, but I can’t stop. I will now cope for the rest of my life. I hope my oneitis gets swiss cheesed by an ar-15

a lot of things are linked to a lot of things

I have...ASD.

Re: What languages do you speak ot?
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#147487105Monday, October 06, 2014 11:38 PM CDT
"I dont scripting languages count"Well, they certainly have their own system of linguistics.

My socialization doesn't reflect my research.

I’ve always felt this way over the years. Each lonely year that has passed I can literally feel my natural levels of dopamine decreasing from my crippling levels of loneliness. When I was in high school I always figured that by senior year I would ascend just through puberty but it never happened. I might have gone through puberty, but I’m still autistic. Despite having such poor social skills outside of talking to my family, I always kept myself entertained with hopes of ascending or nofapmaxxing thinking it would magically get me my oneitis because of promises of female attraction. I went on nofap for 3 months and it did absolutely nothing to increase my chances with her. When I talked to her it was the most awkward and brutal conversation of my life and she put me in the brother zone since she was a family friend. My mental health fucking tanked after that day and for years I had to deal with angER and loneliness as I watched my oneitis live her perfect life with her rich fucking parents because of her political cucked father. Eventually I messaged her randomly and told her that she ruined my life and I would rope because of her. This caused her family to threaten me with cops and the trauma of that alone sent my high inhib autistic self into a spiral of anxiety and depression like I’ve never felt before in my life. My joy was finally gone. Anything that made me feel true joy in life was dead and the only things that could give my brain dopamine were all cheap copes that only hurt me more in the long run, but I can’t stop. I will now cope for the rest of my life. I hope my oneitis gets swiss cheesed by an ar-15
Just don’t touch your dick theory chad doesn’t need to do absurd nofapping copes he just had a positive feedback loop from an early age (looks and NT)
being a low libido monk does sound better than being a frustrated chudcel though

Last edited:
"Low levels of dopamine have been linked to Parkinson’s disease"

Fucking brutal if your inceldom ends up leading to fucking parkinsons disease

I'd like to use this as a rebuttal toward toilets when they say we are not entitled to their sex, social interactions, or even basic human gestures.
I have always thought this, I remember seeing some users on here be like "we dont feel entitled to sex" but I would actually disagree with that.

I don't think im entitled to just walk around and fuck every female I see.

However when I was young and naive growing up, I felt I had a reasonable expectation to a girlfriend and a life partner, since logically speaking the gender ratios are pretty close to 50/50. I thought they 99% of people would be able to have a relationship, a 1 for 1 pairing.

I figured severely disabled or disfigured people would be unable to find partners etc. due to their unfortunate circumstances.

Obviously though the real world is not like this or a site like this would not exist, I am not severely disabled or disfigured or anything unless you count being short as a disability, I honesty think its a realistic expectation.

Of course now that I understand female nature better, I understand that they are not biologically interested in just the average guy, hence the commonly quoted 80/20 ratio of 20% of men getting everything and the rest 80% either barely getting anything or nothing.

Fucking horrible cunts

pretty sure foids are subhumans that don't need real love and shit. they only need wallets and body guards. think about it.

Yeah pretty Evil and Sadistic. Thank you Lord for having made this nightmare.