Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can’t drive for delivery service

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Looked into driving for these delivery gig apps to deliver shit, not food, but larger things. But my truck is so old I don’t qualify. REEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Need new truck for job, need money for truck, find job with opening, need new truck. There's a hole in my bucket dear Liza

At least you drive, can you work on a taxi guild? I ask this because where I live taxi guilds, or organizations, have taxis and they hire people with professional licence(assuming you have one). It's shit since the guild takes 70% of your total (day) incomes. But it's better than nothing.

thinking about signing up for uber my car is prety luxury although the last thing i wanna do is charter chad to stacys home...

There’s no rental program? I know uber has one for drivers with older models

Mogs me cuz drive.

@LastGerman
thinking about signing up for uber my car is prety luxury although the last thing i wanna do is charter chad to stacys home...

I'm sure Chad drives a nice car

Last edited:
A rather cynical move by silicon valley to sell new vehicles for the car industry if you ask me.

A rather cynical move by silicon valley to sell new vehicles for the car industry if you ask me.
This is a strong take.

I imagine they have to pay a pretty sizable insurance premium on this kind of business/fear legal action if people crash and burn in shitbox cars, too.

The ol' catch-22
Need X to get Y but can't get Y without X (In this case, X is new vehicle and Y is job)