Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't enjoy anything because of TIME

St. Incel

St. Incel

Recruit
★★★★
I am always very anxious about the fact that I keep aging without having escaped the abyss that is inceldom. Whenever I play vidya, watch a movie or do anything to try to enjoy myself I always have a voice in my head that tells me I should be doing something useful that MIGHT allow me to escape this seemingly eternal darkness.

Lately I have been very strict in my diet/gym when the gyms here I openend and I am trying to earn a decent income via investing/crypto next to my regular job. I am a sandcel so arranged marriage is actuay an option for me so having loads of money may help me in eventually finding a female

About what you illiterate retard? I don't have a lot money atm, I'm saying if I can get loads of money doors will open to me
You brag about arranged marriage, you moron. Fuck you

never beta buxx. and don't produce a child. you can marry a teen foid.

i also have a problem with LIFE

never beta buxx. and don't produce a child. you can marry a teen foid.
I hope I'll be able to marry a young female but I think teen is out of my reach
You brag about arranged marriage, you moron. Fuck you
It is not my problem that you a come from a culture that doesn't have arranged marriages buddy. I do come from such a culture and I will definitely try to take any opportunity to get out of inceldom

I hope I'll be able to marry a young female but I think teen is out of my reach
So you will marry a rostie. there is a chance of producing subhuman

Try tinder to escape your eternal darkness.

I am a sandcel so arranged marriage is actuay an option for me so having loads of money may help me in eventually finding
@gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420
Sandcel = volcel confirmed. JBS. Just be sand

You just admitted the racepill.

>sand female marries sandnigger
>moves to the west
>sandnigger is now in a sexless marriage where he's getting cucked by white Chad
Not if she was not raised to be a whore in sandland

You're fucking stupid. Women are all the same.
No they're not. If a woman is raised in right conditions she won't go down the whore path. No matter how much her monkey brain lusts for chad.

Also in this case she would be depended on you to navigate new country and financially dependent too. (all this assuming OP is right about arrange marriage opportunities)

JFL. You're talking as if you can make women not want to fuck Chad instead of 5'2" bald pajeet.
Whether they are born in Gaza or California. Women want the same type of men, there's no difference between them. Nearly all women cheat, the only reason why cheating is extremely common in Europe is because it is rewarded and celebrated.
What women want is not the point here. The point is if they are allowed to get it. And if they have the mindset to do something to get it. Remember you are bringing one from some sandshithole. Even I want to fuck Candice Swanpoel.