Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Can't even cook eggs properly

InvisibleCel

InvisibleCel

The essence of man is fear
★★★★★
I can't fucking cook at all. Just fucked up my dinner. Chad doesn't have to worry about culinary skills, he just has some thot come over and make some shit for him
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: I just wanted some sunny side eggs

brutal. I tried baking bread today and fucked hard. then tried again and fucked up even harder. it's incel trait boyo.

:dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
How old are you?

I make eggs everyday. So I must be a Giga Chad then

:dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
How old are you?

I make eggs everyday. So I must be a Giga Chad then
yeah wtf how does one fail to make eggs properly. you literally just crack it over a greased pan (or bowl if you want to scramble them)

yeah wtf how does one fail to make eggs properly. you literally just crack it over a greased pan (or bowl if you want to scramble them)
yeah eggs are def easiet thing to make besides bread butter

I cant cook to well either. But my body adapted and I can eat undercooked food (maybe not raw but undercooked)

Sunny Side?

You're not a bad cook, the universe is just telling you that gooey yolk is gross and you should cook your eggs thoroughly.

watch some youtube vids on cooking it’s not that hard

get a pdf coocking book, not that hard tbh

Keep practicing. You will make decent eggs soon. :feelsokman:

Keep trying, cookcel. Progress is only made by fails, reflecting your mistakes and adapting your skill. In your case i'd say start getting a feeling for how much heat you need to use, you're probably using too much, also a good non stick pan can help.

Dont worry about the eggs. The simplest dishes are the hardest to master. I absolutely love scrambled eggs, been cooking them for 20 years, but i only learned the perfect way to do them 2 years ago.

Keep trying, cookcel. Progress is only made by fails, reflecting your mistakes and adapting your skill. In your case i'd say start getting a feeling for how much heat you need to use, you're probably using too much, also a good non stick pan can help.

Dont worry about the eggs. The simplest dishes are the hardest to master. I absolutely love scrambled eggs, been cooking them for 20 years, but i only learned the perfect way to do them 2 years ago.
thanks brocel

sunny side up is the easiest way to make eggs how did you fuck it up :feelswhere:

sunny side up is the easiest way to make eggs how did you fuck it up :feelswhere:
It's hard, I either end up with the top being slimy and disgusting or burning it through to the yolk

It's hard, I either end up with the top being slimy and disgusting or burning it through to the yolk
Wdym slimy? The yolk is supposed to be runny for sunny side up. If you want it cooked more you need to make over easy medium or well eggs which requires you to flip it

Wdym slimy? The yolk is supposed to be runny for sunny side up. If you want it cooked more you need to make over easy medium or well eggs which requires you to flip it
It's like the bottom and sides get cooked but the part with the yolk is still too undercooked.

My mother still cooks for me. I really don’t know what I will eat when I move out. I don’t even know how to prepare pre cooked foods properly either

My mother still cooks for me. I really don’t know what I will eat when I move out. I don’t even know how to prepare pre cooked foods properly either
It’s a cruel world

I can't fucking cook at all. Just fucked up my dinner. Chad doesn't have to worry about culinary skills, he just has some thot come over and make some shit for him
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: I just wanted some sunny side eggs
Egg-mogged. I'm so bad at cooking I literally had to pirate a pdf on how to use kitchen utilities like a stove. I didn't even know how to pre-heat an oven. 62 iq crew

Egg-mogged. I'm so bad at cooking I literally had to pirate a pdf on how to use kitchen utilities like a stove. I didn't even know how to pre-heat an oven. 62 iq crew
It all looks so easy when these normies and chads whip up some primo carbonara pasta or stir fry some lo mein.
Definitely an incel trait that I fuck all my food up

I really wasn't ready for the introduction of this new pill tbh it's quite brutal.
Yeah man

If you dont know how to cook or have anyone to cook for you, you're basically condemned to buying fast food or shitty microwavable foods.

don't be an impatient nigger, you need to practice everything and you know it, even cooking simple stuff

there's a trick I like to use for this, it's to crack the egg and then drop the contents into the pan from a slightly larger height than normal
if you do it right, you won't splatter shit everywhere and the yolk will break apart a little, at this point it's extremely easy to cook the whole egg without having a giant raw yolk in the middle of it

Yeah man

If you dont know how to cook or have anyone to cook for you, you're basically condemned to buying fast food or shitty microwavable foods.
Yup and if you are still feeling hungry but don't have enough appetizing microwavable food you end up eating deserts and sugary foods until you feel full.

Having a toaster in addition to a microwave helps though because then you can make a wider range of foods for breakfast and lunch like toasted bread, bagels and waffles.
Same with having enough condiments and spices tbh that compensates slightly for the bland taste of microwavable foods imo.

Yup and if you are still feeling hungry but don't have enough appetizing microwavable food you end up eating deserts and sugary foods until you feel full.

Having a toaster in addition to a microwave helps though because then you can make a wider range of foods for breakfast and lunch like toasted bread, bagels and waffles.
Same with having enough condiments and spices tbh that compensates slightly for the bland taste of microwavable foods imo.
Toaster helps alot but you're mostly eating breads/flour based foods with that as your only source.

Microwave food is trash too, I wouldn't try living off that either.

Learning how to use a stove is your best bet, you'll have real options at that point.

Toaster helps alot but you're mostly eating breads/flour based foods with that as your only source.

Microwave food is trash too, I wouldn't try living off that either.

Learning how to use a stove is your best bet, you'll have real options at that point.
Yeah I'm trying to learn to use the stove.
Already cooked pasta on the stove successfully a few times since the lockdown began.

Having to cook food that you have to flip periodically so both sides are cooked is one of the more difficult parts of cooking on the stove though tbh

Eat them raw. I've eaten 6 to 24 raw eggs daily for the past 2 years.

Keep practicing. You will make decent eggs soon. :feelsokman:
Yeah, yeah.
Same shit as KeeP prACtsCinG aND YoU WIlL SOmedAY DrAW ThAT GOod.
Well, eggs are the easiest thing to do, and even then I get my yolk spilled in the floor.
Life is fucking unfair for autistics.

don't be an impatient nigger, you need to practice everything and you know it, even cooking simple stuff

there's a trick I like to use for this, it's to crack the egg and then drop the contents into the pan from a slightly larger height than normal
if you do it right, you won't splatter shit everywhere and the yolk will break apart a little, at this point it's extremely easy to cook the whole egg without having a giant raw yolk in the middle of it
Yeah, yeah.
Same shit as KeeP prACtsCinG aND YoU WIlL SOmedAY DrAW ThAT GOod.
Well, eggs are the easiest thing to do, and even then I get my yolk spilled in the floor.
Life is fucking unfair for autistics.
Trying again today. Just took a shower and watched Gordon Ramsay, I should be more confident in making my sunny side eggs.
Eat them raw. I've eaten 6 to 24 raw eggs daily for the past 2 years.
I am not genetically superior enough to do that but fuck that sounds disgusting

Trying again today. Just took a shower and watched Gordon Ramsay, I should be more confident in making my sunny side eggs.

I am not genetically superior enough to do that but fuck that sounds disgusting
nice, just did my egg trick earlier btw, tomorrow i'll do it again with some thuringers