Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel can't even listen to music anymore

P

packardD

mentally ill
-
Even music is suifuel for me. Decided to listen some synthwave on jewtube found a nice piece as i thought and then boom as soon as i got to comments i see quote "my girlfriend and i kissed for the first time listening to this song, i will never forget that moment" GODDAMNIT:feelscry:
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Even music is suifuel for me. Decided to listen some synthwave on jewtube found a nice piece as i thought and then boom as soon as i got to comments i see quote "my girlfriend and i kissed for the first time listening to this song, i will never forget that moment" GODDAMNIT:feelscry:

There are a lot of bluepill concepts in synthwave and cyberpunk art.

Various fantasies of Japanese incel artists

Haven't you tried death metal or other extreme metal sub-genres?

I barely listen to music anymore. It's like 99.9999% of modern music is about sex and relationships. And even when it isn't, it still often reminds me of other things I'm missing out on.

Last edited:
I barely listen to music anymore. It's like 99.9999% of modern music is about sex and relationships. And even when it isn't, it still often reminds me of other things I'm missing out on.
Always was