Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Lazycel trait: too lazy to do anything!

Repulsive123

Repulsive123

Visionary
★★★★★
I'd literally be lying in bed listening to music and vaping, suddenly i get an urge to play video games but then i think I'll do it later. Im legit too tired to even boot in the game.

I'll do it after i vape or listen to this song or reply to this thread by procrastinating and put it off til its 3 in the morning and its time to sleep.
pepe-why-pepe-the-frog.gif

Last edited:
AI hands wrote this thread

You might as well not fucking do anything as an incel. Just starve yourself and die.

I'm lazy but only because I'm depressed

You might as well not fucking do anything as an incel. Just starve yourself and die.
Self preservation is a bitch, i have low self control to starve myself.

everything is so fucked

Im too lazy to get up and smoke too. All i do is sit in my room and click refresh until i see a thread with an attractive title

Im too lazy to get up and smoke too. All i do is sit in my room and click refresh until i see a thread with an attractive title
Most days im bored with the forum, so i just vape and listen to music for hours.

I call it lack of motivation. I dont see the point in doing aynthing

I dont even see the point in doing anything anymore

Not much to do in this gay ass world as a subhuman anyway