Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can't even sleep at night bc of my family.

Ariel

Ariel

Hapacel
-
I get to bed at like 9:30pm which is a good time to sleep but my family are so fucking loud at like 11:30pm at night. I doze off at first but then get woken up by my sister laughing at some memes or something or my dad playing music. Even worse, my sister has the FUCKING AUDACITY to complain that she's tired during the day even though she stays up until 3pm scrolling through her phone or something. I'm currently coping by taking MK677 and CJC 1295 to regain the lost HGH. I swear I better not end up as a manlet.

first time GIF

Just go to bed at 11:30 pm bro

Similar happened to me. I had to move out. Sleep much better now on my own.

Same problem. I solve it listening to some soft Lofi on yt wilhe i am laid. It is calm and helps.

I get to bed at like 9:30pm which is a good time to sleep but my family are so fucking loud at like 11:30pm at night. I doze off at first but then get woken up by my sister laughing at some memes or something or my dad playing music. Even worse, my sister has the FUCKING AUDACITY to complain that she's tired during the day even though she stays up until 3pm scrolling through her phone or something. I'm currently coping by taking MK677 and CJC 1295 to regain the lost HGH. I swear I better not end up as a manlet.

I have the exact same situation, difference is that my sister sleeps through the entire day and then keeps the rest of us awake until long after midnight. :feelswhat::blackpill: