Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can't fucking escape Valentine's day

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-
Today I ordered pizza. My plan was to cope by eating pizza, chocolate, and play World of Warcraft.

But when the delivery guy brought the pizza, the was also a flyer who showcased the current promotion of the pizza place: a heart-shaped pizza for Valentine's day. It's supposed to be for 2 people. The flyer kept talking about love and all that shit.

It made be feel fucking terrible bros :feelsbadman:
I can't even fucking cope in peace, I KEEP GETTING REMINDED THAT NORMIE MEN FUCK WOMEN. NORMIE MEN CUM INSIDE WOMEN RIGHT NOW, WHILE I FUCKING ROT AWAY AND COPE BY PLAYING A 20 YEAR OLD GAME FOR MANCHILDREN

I CANT FUCKING STAND IT. I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE. THE SIGHT OF THAT FUCKING PIZZA DESTROYED MY SOUL. YOURE SUPPOSED TO EAT IT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE. I WILL NEVER HAVE THAT. I WILL NEVER HAVE THAT. I WIL LNEVER HAVE THAT

You’ll never escape it man.Everyday is a joke for Incels like us.

But when the delivery guy brought the pizza, the was also a flyer who showcased the current promotion of the pizza place: a heart-shaped pizza for Valentine's day. It's supposed to be for 2 people. The flyer kept talking about love and all that shit
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

pizza is good brocel eat it

NO FUCKING WAY DUDE

I JUST FUCKING OPENED THE BATTLENET LAUNCHER TO PLAY WORLD OF WARCRAFT

LITERALLY THE FUCKING FIRST THING I SEE: VALENTINES DAY DEAL WITH HUGE PINK HEART

I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE

IM HAVING A PANIC ATTACK