Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can’t get over circle k firecrotch

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
She reminds me so much of another firecrotch toilet from my old youth group who was perfect, except for her leftism.

In a way, I have an urge to wanna relive unlived desires with the new firecrotch toilet :feelsohh:

Over for illiteracycels
I can read what you're saying just fine... :feelsjuice:

I just don't know what exactly a "firecrotch" at Circle K is supposed to be in this context. :feelswhere:

iktf. i see a very attractive woman irl and can't her out of my head. and i remember it years later. :feelsrope:

Ask her,,,

"Does you're carpet match you're curtains?"

except for her leftism.:feelsohh:
Why tf don't you want a sexual deviant leftie gf to spray graffiti below a bridge and throw mollies at cops? I dont give a damn about womens political opinions anyway

Why tf don't you want a sexual deviant leftie gf to spray graffiti below a bridge and throw mollies at cops? I dont give a damn about womens political opinions anyway
yeah but woke ones are turbo annoying and much more likely to be roasted :feelshmm:

yeah but woke ones are turbo annoying and much more likely to be roasted :feelshmm:
I want a TERF gf unironically. Feminists talkling about selecting out subhumans is the hottest thing ever. They are really the right wing cels of the f*male gender

smile at her. if she shows iois, try to convo and ask her out