Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can’t handle the mogging at my all-white college

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
Can’t tell you how bad I wish I could move to online school or something. I’m literally the ONLY curry in many of my classes:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:(and by ““coincidence”” the ugliest guy in those classes too, JFL).

It’s crazy how different the attractiveness distribution is here compared to my old high school in the curroid ghetto. Every few steps you walk here during the busiest hours you will see HTN/HTB+ people.

Many curries on here whine about the state of living in white countries cause of “muh SMV” and “muh racism” but I highkey don’t care about that. The tards who say these things simply lack the self-awareness or appreciation for anything great in life to wake up and smell the coffee. SUBHUMAN SHITSKINS DO NOT BELONG AMONGST MOGGER CLASSES

The reality of being curry in the West is more than just SMV to me. It’s being lower in every way than those around me. It’s being a pajeet-pheno having eyesore polluting every room I walk into. It’s being an insectoid beast who simply doesn’t belong. Most curries aren’t conscious of all this, but I am, and that only makes it harder on my mental health

I’d honestly rather be a fag or troon than a curry cause at least I can hide that. But alas, my shit skin leaves me permanently marked as a member of an eternal slave caste :feelsrope:

Last edited:
@wereq @Grim_Reaper how do/did you cope with the anguish of this experience?

Last edited:
A similar thing happened to me except I'm white and all my classmates were black and mexican.

A similar thing happened to me except I'm white and all my classmates were black and mexican.
As in you felt out of place? Or you got gigamogged? Cause blacks and mexicans skew ugly on average, if you were really getting mogged by the majority of your classmates you must be turbosubhuman for a white guy

As in you felt out of place? Or you got gigamogged? Cause blacks and mexicans skew ugly on average, if you were really getting mogged by the majority of your classmates you must be turbosubhuman for a white guy
More of the threat of getting mugged every second of the day. Although most of the blacks were twice my height so I did get mogged.

More of the threat of getting mugged every second of the day. Although most of the blacks were twice my height so I did get mogged.
invisible ghosts always did.
stop worshipping korean plastics
even though it hasn't happened

stop worshipping korean plastics
Bugs Bunny No Meme - Colaboratory

별빛이 춤추는 밤하늘에길을 잃은 꿈들이 떠돌아은은한 불빛을 따라가면천상의 미소에 안길 테다

하늘은 시간의 시간을 담고별은 우리의 소망을 들어어둠이 흐르는 이 밤 끝에희망의 불꽃을 피워볼까

섬세한 불빛이 말하듯이별들은 우리의 이야기를하나씩 듣고 흩날리는데우리의 꿈도 별처럼 빛날까

그림자를 떨치고 높이 솟은별빛이 우리를 비추듯이사랑의 미소로 가득 찬하늘은 우리의 길이 되리

무한한 우주에 떠 있는별들은 우리의 작은 숨결우리의 소망, 꿈, 그리고 사랑별빛이 어루만져 피어날까

밤하늘의 무궁무진한 이야기우리의 마음에 깊이 새겨져별들은 아름다운 시를 지어우리의 가슴을 노래하네

Although most of the blacks were twice my height
Apparently WASP slave owners selectively bred them to be bigger and stronger so they could better handle physical labor. I don't think they foresaw that this would one day backfire once blacks got rights

별빛이 춤추는 밤하늘에길을 잃은 꿈들이 떠돌아은은한 불빛을 따라가면천상의 미소에 안길 테다

하늘은 시간의 시간을 담고별은 우리의 소망을 들어어둠이 흐르는 이 밤 끝에희망의 불꽃을 피워볼까

섬세한 불빛이 말하듯이별들은 우리의 이야기를하나씩 듣고 흩날리는데우리의 꿈도 별처럼 빛날까

그림자를 떨치고 높이 솟은별빛이 우리를 비추듯이사랑의 미소로 가득 찬하늘은 우리의 길이 되리

무한한 우주에 떠 있는별들은 우리의 작은 숨결우리의 소망, 꿈, 그리고 사랑별빛이 어루만져 피어날까

밤하늘의 무궁무진한 이야기우리의 마음에 깊이 새겨져별들은 아름다운 시를 지어우리의 가슴을 노래하네
cállate perra

Apparently WASP slave owners selectively bred them to be bigger and stronger so they could better handle physical labor. I don't think they foresaw that blacks would one day backfire once blacks got rights
Good point. I wonder if slave owners back then even knew much of the heightpill. They were generally so wealthy they could get any female despite their subhuman looks and short statures.

Good point. I wonder if slave owners back then even knew much of the heightpill. They were generally so wealthy they could get any female despite their subhuman looks and short statures.
I'm not talking about the mogging, black and white Americans are still similar in average height (whites are even a little taller). I just mean that making nigs bigger and stronger generally turned out to be a bad decision

I'm not talking about the mogging, black and white Americans are still similar in average height (whites are even a little taller). I just mean that making nigs bigger and stronger generally turned out to be a bad decision
chud still holding to white supremacy even though he's subhuman

Right.

in your dreams curry chudcel
If you know I'm curry then what relevance does me "clinging to white supremacy even though I'm subhuman" hold? It would be one thing if you said that to a white guy, but as a subhuman curry getting mogged by whites every day white supremacy is just the logical conclusion of my experiences

If you know I'm curry then what relevance does me "clinging to white supremacy even though I'm subhuman" hold? It would be one thing if you said that to a white guy, but as a subhuman curry getting mogged by whites every day white supremacy is just the logical conclusion of my experiences
you have no idea how many subhuman whites ive seen

you have no idea how many subhuman whites ive seen
K. And?
There's subhumans in every race. Whites still have a much lower percentage of them compared to all the others

K. And?
There's subhumans in every race. Whites still have a much lower percentage of them compared to all the others
it makes no difference if you were born white with your height, face youll still be mogged, you should find solace in the fact that you never had ancestor who had true chad genetics, instead of being born a white who could've been yet never was a disappointment

it makes no difference if you were born white with your height, face youll still be mogged, you should find solace in the fact that you never had ancestor who had true chad genetics, instead of being born a white who could've been yet never was a disappointment
It does make a difference though. Bones and height are obviously very important but pheno is also a massive part of your appeal

Somewhat negligible difference maybe, but a difference nonetheless

It does make a difference though. Bones and height are obviously very important but pheno is also a massive part of your appeal

Somewhat negligible difference maybe, but a difference nonetheless
a subhuman white is still a subhuman, all they can do is go to SEA to betabuxx , sheeps in wolf clothing
and then their children will be future elliot rodgers

You should have STEMmaxxed so you would be with fellow incels.

You should have STEMmaxxed so you would be with fellow incels.
I was originally a comsci major with fellow subhumans in my classes, but I found it to be too much work. My professor also went out of her way to fail me. I ended up switching to business by the 2nd semester and now I'm stuck with a bunch of white moggers :feelsrope:

I have waaaaay more issues with my 5ft subhuman height than with being curry. If I were 5ft6+ even as curry I'd have no problem ascending.

I have waaaaay more issues with my 5ft subhuman height than with being curry. If I were 5ft6+ even as curry I'd have no problem ascending.
You being curry is probably why you have that height, curries are way shorter on average. And as a 5'9" curry ascension is practically a foreign concept to me. I'm still screwed over by my face and non-NTness

I was originally a comsci major with fellow subhumans in my classes, but I found it to be too much work. My professor also went out of her way to fail me. I ended up switching to business by the 2nd semester and now I'm stuck with a bunch of white moggers :feelsrope:
compsci is much better for incels, theres no body in it to mog you plus most of the time you can just work from home
business on the other hand is a mogging contest

plus most of the time you can just work from home
business on the other hand is a mogging contest
I'm going for digital marketing, that's why I chose business. The goal was always to get a remote job, a marketing or management major with a minor in IST can get you one with less effort than computer science

파도 위 춤추는 상어의 그림자깊은 바다의 미스테리한 주인새파랗게 빛나는 눈으로자유로운 푸른 세계를 헤매다
ok.

I went back to curryland.
That's my eventual plan too once I get a remote job and have my finances sorted out. Till you went back, though, how did you cope?

Till you went back, though, how did you cope?
I spent most of my time in my room studying or in the lab. Moreover, since I did engineering I was surrounded by other truecel deathniks so I never had this problem to begin with.

Sounds brutal. I doubt anyone actually chats with you. When I went to college I was excluded and denigrated despite being white.
They don't. I'm pretty much a leper over here. Can't say I blame them at all, though
Are there real vocational prospects for graduates with those degrees? I feel like most graduates end up working mid-tier jobs at best. That, or they work in a warehouse.
There are but they pay more modestly compared to something like compsci. Shouldn't be a problem for me though since I'm going to be living alone my entire life anyway. I also plan on shitholemaxxing

Last edited:
I spent most of my time in my room studying or in the lab. Moreover, since I did engineering I was surrounded by other truecel deathniks so I never had this problem to begin with.
Thankfully I don't dorm. But even sitting in my classes is brutal. Made even worse when we're asked to chat with our nearest neighbour, pair up into groups, or do anything social at all

And yeah it was a low IQ trait for me to choose business. Easier work in exchange for soul-crushing mogging

And yeah it was a low IQ trait for me to choose business. Easier work in exchange for soul-crushing mogging
It was the right decision. Better than destroying yourself with computer science or engineering which are much harder and far less rewarding.

man i was at a bubble tea shop trying to cope and i ran into a 6'3 white chad from my high school with his gf. this life is torture

curries shouldnt be allowed anywhere near whites.. shitskins should just stay in their own country

curries shouldnt be allowed anywhere near whites.. shitskins should just stay in their own country
:yes::yes::yes:

They set themselves up for total failure moving abroad too. These subhumans are so gigabluepilled they think they can actually be respected and accepted amongst a group like whites. Social dynamics in the West are not and will never be suited for a giga k-selected low dimorphism race like curries

White colleges are cults tbh (all American colleges)

It was the right decision. Better than destroying yourself with computer science or engineering which are much harder and far less rewarding.
I meant in the literal sense it was a low IQ trait, since I just can't handle the hard work. In the case of engineering at least, since damn near anyone can be a code monkey. But I've heard that engineers and physicists average IQs well into the superior range

had to deal with this all my life, i've always lived in predominantly white area. it's been brutal and you can guess the treatment I received

20% Race bait
Kys shit skin

man i was at a bubble tea shop trying to cope and i ran into a 6'3 white chad from my high school with his gf. this life is torture
What is your race?

My gym is mostly white guys too, I have no problems with them of course but the mogging is brutal