Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can’t handle the mogging at my all-white college

:yes::yes::yes:

They set themselves up for total failure moving abroad too. These subhumans are so gigabluepilled they think they can actually be respected and accepted amongst a group like whites. Social dynamics in the West are not and will never be suited for a giga k-selected low dimorphism race like curries
they are not even respected amongst their own kind lmao.. Curries are just viewed as low status everywhere in the world.

Apparently WASP slave owners selectively bred them to be bigger and stronger so they could better handle physical labor. I don't think they foresaw that this would one day backfire once blacks got rights
This isn't true jfl. This is just propaganda stormcucks tell themselves to take credit for tyrone being taller than them. Here is a map of the tallest ethnicity. I don't think I need to point out that west africa has lots of people who are naturally tall, it has nothing to do with WASPs

@wereq @Grim_Reaper how do/did you cope with the anguish of this experience?
I coped by going to an ethnic-majority university.

You can't find even one friend? It's that bad?
Yeah. It's not a big deal though cause I thankfully don't dorm. I just take my classes and go home

That's why you're so envious of White people?

Enjoy the lonely nights it's gonna be rough especially if you've not got anything lined up after finishing university.

:feelsbadman: These are brutal surroundings to constantly be in. Hang in there bro I hope you can get into better surroundings sometime soon.

Hang in there bro I hope you can get into better surroundings sometime soon.
Thanks. At least I'm in my 3rd year so I've only got a little longer to go. I chose my major specifically for remote job opportunities so once I'm out of college I won't have to deal with mogging or generally being in the proximity of normies anymore :feelsautistic: