Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting cant live without any friends or a girlfreind

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i dont know whats the point of my living as a 18 year old if i am missing out on everything because the way i look i litreally cant feel like a human when i step outside in the world because of how people treated me when i was younger i remeber being brutally bullied and mocked for no reason ngl but now i understand why its because the way i fucking look ngl i hate this life i dont wanan live anymore i wanan die and never come back in this world

Do you have rich parents?

Im 19 and I feel you.

Everyone in our age is having the fun of their lifes and we sit here and missing out.

Dont want to spread bluepill shit here, but since we are young there is a chance things might chance, if not well then fuck it

Im 19 and I feel you.

Everyone in our age is having the fun of their lifes and we sit here and missing out.

Dont want to spread bluepill shit here, but since we are young there is a chance things might chance, if not well then fuck it
i agree with u i have grade 12 then i will go to college maybe i have a chance to ascend or something

i agree with u i have grade 12 then i will go to college maybe i have a chance to ascend or something
From what I heard if you struggle in school with such stuff not much will change in college/uni

But maybe you can meet more people like you dunno

From what I heard if you struggle in school with such stuff not much will change in college/uni

But maybe you can meet more people like you dunno
yeah also what is the difference between 18 and 19 did u grow more or something

try it at 32 when u have a bunch of shit life responsibilities you're stuck with :feelsrope:

yeah also what is the difference between 18 and 19 did u grow more or something
nahh I have no job and my degree isnt good enough to study, so its more over for me

Fuck man I don't wanna grow up.

I want to have university education but who am I gonna talk to?

That's why they're there unless you're doing independent research, the benefits of a group outweigh independent research.

Fuck man I don't wanna grow up.

I want to have university education but who am I gonna talk to?

That's why they're there unless you're doing independent research, the benefits of a group outweigh independent research.
how old are u btw

oh what do u do in the daily basis do u live alone or with family
state welfare helps me a bit and I live with my parents, if I turn 25 the state will give me full neetbucks

state welfare helps me a bit and I live with my parents, if I turn 25 the state will give me full neetbucks
i am also muslim so i cant date or fuck girls just like that i need to have a arranged marriage which will nerver happen

Do you guys talk face to face in uni?

Is it safe for incel tier men?

i am also muslim so i cant date or fuck girls just like that i need to have a arranged marriage which will nerver happen
why not? Im a currycel and my parents said that its always possible to arrange a marriage with someone in india bc thirdworld foids love western men and they want the greencard.

But its kind of sad if you have to drop the bar so low just to find a wife

You can also do arranged marriage with local muslims right?

why not? Im a currycel and my parents said that its always possible to arrange a marriage with someone in india bc thirdworld foids love western men and they want the greencard.

But its kind of sad if you have to drop the bar so low just to find a wife

You can also do arranged marriage with local muslims right?
yeah i mean i can arrange marriage with local muslims but the problem is i might not be able to handle women and children you know

yeah i mean i can arrange marriage with local muslims but the problem is i might not be able to handle women and children you know
Yea Ik, those women are very trad and expect you to be very masculine and be a provider while they take charge of the house and money

And most want to marry someone to get children in the first place, so just marrying someone without kids isnt possible. Tho you could marry a infertile foid or if you get older arrange marriage with a old and desprate foid

But yea I wouldnt be able/want to meet those expectations either