Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need a girl to hold my hand 24/7

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
When I say I want a mommy gf, it's not only the sexual aspect that comes to mind but also all the other factors that comes into being a "mommy".

I legit feel like I can never navigate this mess of a world on my own. It makes my head spin when I need to do something independently. I just can never seem to bring a task to completion when I am the only one working on it. I need someone to tell me what to do, where to go, and how I need to go about my general life. She legitimately has to hold my hand 24/7 because I am just so brutally lost in this world.

Obviously this person will never exist and this isn't a condemnation of someone not existing that is entirely dedicated to my care. There's really 2 options for me.

1. I bite my time until android companions get released.

2. I sign myself into a mental asylum.

I legit can't live this life on my own.

brutal handholdingPill

When I say I want a mommy gf, it's not only the sexual aspect that comes to mind but also all the other factors that comes into being a "mommy".

I legit feel like I can never navigate this mess of a world on my own. It makes my head spin when I need to do something independently. I just can never seem to bring a task to completion when I am the only one working on it. I need someone to tell me what to do, where to go, and how I need to go about my general life. She legitimately has to hold my hand 24/7 because I am just so brutally lost in this world.

Obviously this person will never exist and this isn't a condemnation of someone not existing that is entirely dedicated to my care. There's really 2 options for me.

Relatable. Just yesterday I was thinking about how I as well have no independence. Growing up my parents never let me do anything on my own, they said I was just a stupid kid who needed their guidance (not that they ever actually gave me any guidance lmao). So here I am almost 21 years old with no car, no desire to get a license, no confidence to attempt getting a job, etc. I can't even go outside or order food without feeling like im going to have a panic attack.

Even if I won the lottery tomorrow and moved out to live on my own, I feel like I'd be clueless attempting to navigate the world. It's actually over

I feel ya man: I think what I mainly want, is just to be held, that's mainly it.

I just want to rest my head on a foids lap whilst she caresses my hair, being held by her, comforted, etc.

I think about this constantly daily, I even find myself wrapping up in a blanket or holding a pillow when I'm in my apartment alone, since it helps with that so much.

I feel ya man: I think what I mainly want, is just to be held, that's mainly it.

I just want to rest my head on a foids lap whilst she caresses my hair, being held by her, comforted, etc.

I think about this constantly daily, I even find myself wrapping up in a blanket or holding a pillow when I'm in my apartment alone, since it helps with that so much.
Literally me

so would you have sex while still holding hands or

Imagine holding a woman's hand and not dragging her by her hair as you walk down the street

Understandable, we are social creatures.

#MeToo

I also need a girl to hold your hand 24/7

Would you want her to be taller than you ?

Even if I won the lottery tomorrow and moved out to live on my own, I feel like I'd be clueless attempting to navigate the world.
Incredibly relatable brocel

Cuck trait

i want sit down and in bed and hold girl in my arm as she falls into my torso and i play with her hair and hold her like this

anyway

I am not coming back to UK by the way

if I dont find a way to make money overseas then I will just die :)

I've seen many of your posts here, I never realized you were so pathetic.

I guess most of us are pathetic but jesus christ...

I have been mentally destroyed.

God damn fucking cunts stupid sluts I want to put my dick in their annoying mouth and disease infected cunts!

It’s not pathetic at all. Even the strongest of men need a kind, loving and caring foid to take care of them emotionally. I know “mommy” sounds weird but it’s the feminine nature of a woman that we all crave and desire and need. If you can’t relate then what are you doing here?

The Foid nurse when blood test wears gloves and mask and still can't stand to touch me and viciously stabs needle into my arm

It’s not pathetic at all. Even the strongest of men need a kind, loving and caring foid to take care of them emotionally. I know “mommy” sounds weird but it’s the feminine nature of a woman that we all crave and desire and need. If you can’t relate then what are you doing here?
Obviously it feels good to be taken care of. However for relationships the correct mindset is, rather than seeing the foid as your "mommy", see yourself as her "daddy".

That's why foids often call their man "daddy" in dirty talk - it's an arrangement that works. It makes the man feel he's in strong and in control and it makes the foid feel like she's small and feminine.

Kys faggot