Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't relate to anyone at all

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
Can't relate to the normie life, their interests, their opinions, their experiences, nothing. I don't even hate people, I just don't care about them. The only thing I fucking hate is people talking about social issues or politics, or any arguing really. I hate political commentators and protests. My mom watches politics and it fucking pisses me off whenever I see it. Seriously it's fucking annoying and pointless.

same, but I listen to politics just cause its interesting

I can at least follow the logic of politics. Once it gets to normshit like clothes, gossip, music, and sports I flatline.

Ofc you cant relate to neurotypical Protein copys

WE will Go down soon because of their fucking ignorance

They still have the audacity to Shame you because you Dont want to be Part of this Programm.

I'm not into politics either. Although I think I'm very boring since I almost don't have any interests.

Same I’ve never shared normie-interests

Can't relate to the normie life, their interests, their opinions, their experiences, nothing. I don't even hate people, I just don't care about them. The only thing I fucking hate is people talking about social issues or politics, or any arguing really. I hate political commentators and protests. My mom watches politics and it fucking pisses me off whenever I see it. Seriously it's fucking annoying and pointless.
that's okay, we don't want you :soy:

I agree with everything here except not hating people. I hate some ppl tbh because they deserve it

Can't relate to relatives...

Normies are like a different species. Even my family is full of normies, I’m the only outlier. They talk all the time, always have things to talk about, large social circles, normie interests. I’m just a loner sperg weirdo with weird interests, not one people would like. Don’t even relate to my own tribe anymore. I feel so distanced from society and normies now that it’s extremely hard to guess how their lives are.

you can't relate with npcs.. shocker

I don't belong here, i wish i could ascend into higher consciousness out of this body.

I'm into politics mainly because I find the gradual and perpetual psychological deterioration of America interesting. Our country honestly likely isn't going to exist much longer the way things are going. Simple truths that could be spoken aloud in the past like "blacks are less intelligent and more criminal on average than whites." Is now totally verboten. When I was growing up nobody could even imagine that mainstream institutions would be declaring that men with mental disorders are really women or that the dominant culture would be promoting drag queens and shit.

That’s why they’re normies and we aren’t