Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cant seem to answer any non incel question

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
for me if i started to interact with them non incels this site i call my home would eventually lose its novelty :feels:

These "normie" questions are so fucking bothersome anyways.
They either don't ask a question at all or they're asking 20 different questions at once which would require a 10 page essay to answer properly.

They either don't ask a question at all or they're asking 20 different questions at once which would require a 10 page essay to answer properly.
lmao true

they are feds :feelssus:

Fuck the police coming straight from the underground a young chocholate got melted in the sun because he left town

te i call my home would eventually lose its novelty :feels:
nonsense
bunch of normies trying to speak English but failing
Fuck the police coming straight from the underground a young chocholate got melted in the sun because he left town
what, bunch of nonsense?