Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do kids call you names as you pass them on the sidewalk?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

✡︎Rotting at the speed of light卐
★★★★★
They call me hunchback, Quasimodo, Cornelius, Etc

I straighten my back all i can but its still somewhat slouched in the middle like i had scoliosis or sum.

Do kids bully you? The worst one are the bratty kids on bikes that follow one and then call names.

As i walk past my old kindergarten sometimes to get to my parents house, Kids yell at me if i have a girlfriend or why do i look like this or why i look so goofy or weird.

And they put age restrictions on videogames? Kids arent gonna act any less like dickwads.

I walked past 2 kids once and they talked about north korean nukes FFS and the impact it would have on europe.

Last edited:
Somebody was going to pull my pants down or give me a wedgie one time when I wasn’t looking but one of his sensible group of friends told him not to so he didn’t, maybe he was the only friend of his that isn’t a dick.

no one talks over here so idk

actually the only talkative ones are homeless who just want coins

LOL no, but they stare or laugh which is just as bad—or at least it makes me feel like shit very much.

Somebody was going to pull my pants down or give me a wedgie one time when I wasn’t looking but one of his sensible group of friends told him not to so he didn’t, maybe he was the only friend of his that isn’t a dick.
Should have put him at the top of the mast of a ship hanging by his wedgie.

What an asshole

I moslty leave to buy shit when its dark or buy shit when kids are in school.

Kids just look at me funny with their wide-eyed stares. Especially babies. Otherwise, I haven't experienced anything remotely like your pain.

Do you live in the ghetto?

I remember two little shits said I looked like an egg

ugly hispanic kid looked me in the face and laughed at me today on the sidewalk so I stared in his face and he stopped laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back