Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over can't talk

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
Whether irl or omegle normies are puzzled whenever I don't have something to say for 2 seconds, then leave. like they can't fathom a single second of silence. You can only get away with not being a constant outgoing source of entertainment and have people be interested in you as a female or chad. Even if the shit you say is stupid as fuck people just want the illusion that youre sociable. As an adult you're expected to be able to talk for minutes on end on command to "show your personality". If you don't talk people will think you're literally retarded or psychotic. I don't think I ever developed the ability to talk. idk if it's inborn or result of bullying and low self esteem or both. It's a death sentence for pretty much everything. I can't get experience because no one wants to talk to me because I can't get experience because no one wants to talk to me because I cant get experience...

Last edited:
If you don't talk people will think you're literally retarded or psychotic.
Just because you don't fit into the stereotype of how a human being is supposed to behave that doesn't mean that you're retarded,it means you operate on a different frequency from the sheep masses.
I don't think I ever developed the ability to talk. idk if it's inborn or result of bullying and low self esteem or both.
Bullying and low self esteem can greatly decrease your socialization skills,if on top of that you have shitty dna like me,it's over.
It's a death sentence for pretty much everything.
Yeah,if you want to be a part of the matrix,most wageslave jobs require you to interact with normie scum and if you don't entertain them they gonna fire you in a week (if they even hire you in the first place).
I can't get experience because no one wants to talk to me because I can't get experience because no one wants to talk to me because I cant get experience...
Such is the life of a truecel who tries to become a part of normie scumciety.
I embraced loneliness a long time ago,no point in wasting my mental energy on futile attempts.

As someone who also gets instant disconnects on Omegle after typing for more than three seconds, I can definitely relate

As someone who also gets instant disconnects on Omegle after typing for more than three seconds, I can definitely relate
I go on video with my face obscured and talk to practice speaking, but I was banned for no reason.

Whether irl or omegle normies are puzzled whenever I don't have something to say for 2 seconds, then leave. like they can't fathom a single second of silence. You can only get away with not being a constant outgoing source of entertainment and have people be interested in you as a female or chad. Even if the shit you say is stupid as fuck people just want the illusion that youre sociable. As an adult you're expected to be able to talk for minutes on end on command to "show your personality". If you don't talk people will think you're literally retarded or psychotic. I don't think I ever developed the ability to talk. idk if it's inborn or result of bullying and low self esteem or both. It's a death sentence for pretty much everything. I can't get experience because no one wants to talk to me because I can't get experience because no one wants to talk to me because I cant get experience...
Social media is rotting peoples brains and attention spans, they are used to a constant stream of instant information so you just cant quite compete :feelsjuice:

it means you operate on a different frequency from the sheep masses.

Bullying and low self esteem can greatly decrease your socialization skills,if on top of that you have shitty dna like me,it's over.
avpd is a bitch. and there is no recovering. People that say mentalcels don't exist are ignorant.
Yeah,if you want to be a part of the matrix,most wageslave jobs require you to interact with normie scum and if you don't entertain them they gonna fire you in a week (if they even hire you in the first place).
You're not even allowed the bare minimum for survival if not NT, or at least you'll have to work a hell of a lot harder for it.
Social media is rotting peoples brains and attention spans, they are used to a constant stream of instant information so you just cant quite compete :feelsjuice:
The modern social landscape is so dystopian. Ghosting is so common. Fkn hate zoomers.

omegle is so brutal. reminds me of my ineptitude

Normies are brain dead, they will just ignore you if you dont made them release dopamine

Speaking with Omegle foids is worthless; they'll be used by Chad after the chat.

Normies are brain dead, they will just ignore you if you dont made them release dopamine
As I said other threads

Normies are always fucking loud, obnoxious and expect everyone else to be conform with this standard, otherwise, that person is labelled creepy, weird, loner, terrorist, gay, whatever.

Nigga what? No comprehendo loco

Very incoherent

Just because you don't fit into the stereotype of how a human being is supposed to behave that doesn't mean that you're retarded,it means you operate on a different frequency from the sheep masses.

Such is the life of a truecel who tries to become a part of normie scumciety.
I embraced loneliness a long time ago,no point in wasting my mental energy on futile attempts.
glad you fuckin explained fellow cel that because I thought @Sneir should set up clean new gas chamber in his concentration camp for not concentrated people. Most incels are like :cryfeels: I am not normie boohoo I can't be stupid idiot like them boohoo :cryfeels: since most incels would be NPC if not looks, being poor or bullying. Being beyond that is genetic no matter if you ugly or not and most people are made to follow (NPC) so that's why most incels want to be NPC