Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious can't wait for AI actors, too many ugly actors on most new shows

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
A lot of the new shows have tons of these ugly Subhuman mutt characters. Even in fantasy settings where they don't belong. I fucking hate it. They really need to have AI actors that look.more optimal replace these ugly actors. Fucking hate looking at em.

Also see too many shows, showing a male character's ass, forcefully adding sex scenes where no need. And other issues.

A lot of the new shows have tons of these ugly Subhuman mutt characters. Even in fantasy settings where they don't belong. I fucking hate it. They really need to have AI actors that look.more optimal replace these ugly actors. Fucking hate looking at em.
i dont agree. i like seeing ugly people in media because i can relate to them and why do you want to look at and worship chad/stacy 24/7

I don't care as long as the acting is good, tbh, constantly seeing prime Chad and Stacy is even worse than seeing a few subhumans who are eventually going to be killed off half of the time. But I agree on sex scenes, literal 0 reason for me to have to see that in shows that should have no relation with whores getting to fuck Chad. :lasereyes:

I don't care as long as the acting is good, tbh, constantly seeing prime Chad and Stacy is even worse than seeing a few subhumans who are eventually going to be killed off half of the time. But I agree on sex scenes, literal 0 reason for me to have to see that in shows that should have no relation with whores getting to fuck Chad. :lasereyes:
they have a lot pairings where you have some Chad/Tyrone fucking a low tier or mid tier Becky.

Bella Ramsey looks so ugly I wouldn't even rape her to ascend if she was hogtied in front of me with $1,000 I could only fish out with my cock
:feelskek: :feelskek:

I'm okay with ugly men, but niggers and foids piss me off... Like the last of us, Bella Ramsey looks so ugly I wouldn't even rape her to ascend if she was hogtied in front of me with $1,000 I could only fish out with my cock.
yeah I hate how they have so many ugly female leads

Why are you even watching Jew television in the first place?

Hate this LGBT / Nigger diversity . Niggers and Foids and weirdo's are all on TV shows and presenters on Jew propaganda news programs

Why are you even watching Jew television in the first place?
anime games and novels have grown stale. I am being forced to find newer copes.