Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't wait for the police to arrest us UKcels for pre-crime.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
See you in the detention center brocels, I guess Incel Con 2021 is cancelled and we're all gonna prisonmaxx. :feelsLSD:

oi m8 you got a license for that virginity

Oi bruv
its over for UKcels innit mate
bloody wankers and cunts all of em normies

Last edited:
They already told me I shouldn't be on this website, fuck them though. It's not illegal yet.

Yeah but I asked them if it's illegal and they said no so I told them I wont stop
so err how did they find you? nigga give us the run down.

Next incel meeting in the prison yard

so err how did they find you? nigga give us the run down.
No fuck off you aren't my friend so I wont tell you incriminasting personal details glownig

Yeah you can say this all you want it's a bit different in practice when they show up at your house at 9am
I've had detectives at my door on a few occasions. I simply have told them to fuck off if they don't have a warrant.

I've had detectives at my door on a few occasions. I simply have told them to fuck off if they don't have a warrant.
Ok well then its different when they do have a warrant and let themselves in

oi cunt you got a loicense for incelism?

We'll be rounded up soon and sent away, to WALES

doesn't work like that in the UK or really in most places outside of America, if you refuse to talk to cops here it can be used against you

doesn't work like that in the UK or really in most places outside of America, if you refuse to talk to cops here it can be used against you
yeah, i know. i should've stated i'm in the states.

See you in the detention center brocels, I guess Incel Con 2021 is cancelled and we're all gonna prisonmaxx. :feelsLSD:
Huge Doom-and-Gloom Cope.