Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cant wait to get my covid booster shot

Baldingegghead

Baldingegghead

Recruit
Cant wait to get my covid booster shot so i can be protected from coronavirus. Cases are slowly rising so timing couldnt be more perfect. I've gotten all the shots and boosters so far but need to keep topping up to be safe.

enjoy heart attack
good bait

Cant wait to get my covid booster shot so i can be protected from coronavirus. Cases are slowly rising so timing couldnt be more perfect. I've gotten all the shots and boosters so far but need to keep topping up to be safe.
can't wait until i have brain AIDS as well, omg we're besties !!!!

Soy

Keep believing right wing conspiracy theories like a little cuck
if believing the covid booster shots were attempts at population control makes you a cuck then call me an IT mod because i'm WATCHING MY WIFE GET POUNDED BY BLACK GUYS

if believing the covid booster shots were attempts at population control makes you a cuck then call me an IT mod because i'm WATCHING MY WIFE GET POUNDED BY BLACK GUYS
Yeah and they just gave up after taking everyones rights, right?

Yeah and they just gave up after taking everyones rights, right?
It's a 9/11 shock doctrine type situation, they shock you with the virus introduce legislation to take your rights away then fuck your asses with their poison. Don't get the shot, it actually will kill you, COVID has like a 99.5% survvival rate.

I guess it's up to the individual to decide whether they'd rather trust their health to covid itself or to these vaccines.

Personally I think the vax looks pretty questionable both in terms of effectiveness AND safety.

Plus... as far as I can tell the deaths currently (I tend to use this instead of cases as I feel like it's probably a better way to measure things) are pretty darn low.

I mog all of this forum with 15 boosters