Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hope my mom gets another booster shot, one more should finish her off

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I hate my mom, and I hope she gets another booster shot so that she can finally croak.

My mom has had: one kikecine, and two booster shots. I know one more will finish her off, but she is hesitant to get another injection.

She’s retiring this year, so hopefully she just has another twenty years maximum before she croaks of old age. I doubt she’ll live past 82, she’s fat.

Mine is unstable and a cheater.

I chat with AI more than I chat with my own mom.

Vaccines are safe and effective, as proven by peer reviewed scientific evidence, so nothing will happen.

Vaccines are safe and effective, as proven by peer reviewed scientific evidence, so nothing will happen.
Kike speech bubble

Good luck buddy boyo, would be a dream of mine if my mom crooked too

I hate my mom, and I hope she gets another booster shot so that she can finally croak.

My mom has had: one kikecine, and two booster shots. I know one more will finish her off, but she is hesitant to get another injection.

She’s retiring this year, so hopefully she just has another twenty years maximum before she croaks of old age. I doubt she’ll live past 82, she’s fat.
You're so empathetic it looks like you're from IT

If you're willing to get the booster shot, you deserve to die.

Ur mom pays for rent what are u going to do when she dies?its better live off of your parent than go to work cause trust me work is the worst shit ever in the world

Ur mom pays for rent what are u going to do when she dies?its better live off of your parent than go to work cause trust me work is the worst shit ever in the world
I’ll be fine.

If you're willing to get the booster shot, you deserve to die.
Agreed. As if the kikecine wasn’t enough, the Jews convinced the goym to get booster shots.

Is covid still a thing ? Literally NOBODY talks about where i live.

I absolutely love my mother, and it pains me everytime she goes to get a booster.

Same with my brother.

I keep telling them to stop taking the poison shots but they don't fucking listen to me.

this
just lol @ you conspiracy theorycels

to be fair, I researched the COVID vaccine without a conspiracy theory mindset 2 yrs ago and disagree with how my GP tried to push it on me despite my valid concerns of it sometimes causing chronic urticaria which I may have a predisposition for due to my medical history, which he didn't have a proper response for
the data however suggested that using the vaccine would have a way stronger protective than detrimental effect for society as a whole, even when considering the miniscule minority of people who died of it

Did the absent love of your mother contribute for you to be an incel?

This is a very low IQ thread ngl