Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can’t wait to get my tens of thousands of dollars and flex on my broke family.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Can’t wait to set me up a bank account soon and transfer all the money i got online. They think i’m a loser because i sit at home and have no job. Meanwhile they sit around partying and smoking weed all day with nothing. But i’ll have more in my bank account then any of them and i’ll flex a little then i’ll go get a job and out earn them too. Wish me luck yall

This is my redemption arc.

So where did the money come from?

Last edited:
Can’t wait to set me up a bank account soon and transfer all the money i got online. They think i’m a loser because i sit at home and have no job. Meanwhile they sit around partying and smoking weed all day with nothing. But i’ll have more in my bank account then any of them and i’ll flex a little then i’ll go get a job and out earn them too. Wish me luck yall

This is my redemption arc.
Wishing you luck brocel, go shit on those assholes.