Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why should foids support Marxism-Rodgerism - a case study

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'8½" 4/10 sperg
★★★★
Daily Stormer
Netherlands: Healthy (But “Depressed”) 28-Year-Old Woman Scheduled to be Euthanized in May
Andrew Anglin April 3, 2024

I can save her.

New York Post:

A physically healthy 28-year-old Dutch woman has decided to legally end her life due to her struggles with crippling depression, autism and borderline personality disorder, according to a report.

Zoraya ter Beek, who lives in a small village in the Netherlands near the German border, is scheduled to be euthanized in May — despite being in love with her 40-year-old boyfriend and living with two cats.

Zoraya ter Beek

Ter Beek, who once aspired to be a psychiatrist, has been dealing with mental health struggles throughout her life.

She said she decided to be euthanized after her doctors told her, “There’s nothing more we can do for you. It’s never gonna get any better,” according to The Free Press.

“I was always very clear that if it doesn’t get better, I can’t do this anymore,” ter Beek said.

She is just one of the growing number of people in the West who have decided to die rather than continue living in pain that, unlike a terminal illness, could be treated.

More people are deciding to end their lives while suffering from a slew of other mental health problems like depression or anxiety amplified by economic uncertainty, climate change, social media and other issues, The Free Press reported.

I always thought killing everyone would be hilarious.

But now that the government is doing it, it’s really just sort of sad.

In a Marxist-Rodgerist society, foids would all be put in a coma and sent to underground breeding facilities where they will be kept permanently pregnant, thus putting their bodies to maximally good use.

But how do we get there?

Well, in a non-hegemonic society where Marxism-Rodgerism is a present force, depressed, bored, and otherwise dissatisfied foids such as Zoraya ter Beek would have an alternative to suicide, euthanasia, alcoholism, drug abuse and the drudgery of everyday toil in pursuit of Chad: they could VOLUNTEER to be put in a comatose state and kept in breeding facility.

From the perspective of the foid organism, this is a superior alternative because it allows the foid to simultaneously:

-- diss her family, fake friends, employer, Chads that won't commit etc.
-- do one last post on social media about how "cool" she is now that she is leaving for good.
-- be free of all psychic suffering
-- eschew all responsibility for her life

It's superb on all counts.

A foid such as Zoraya ter Beek, instead of scoring cookie points by publicly announcing she going for euthanasia due to "depression" would instead score double the cookie points for announcing something like:

"--- well, since I haven't received as much love and validation as I wanted, now I say all of society is evil, so very evil that I prefer to join the Marxist-Rodgerist incels' breeding barn as a breeding queen instead of putting up with one more day as a sub-superstar foid in this shitty world full of Chads that won't commit. Bye."

And that would be it.

Soyciety loses one useless foid, Marxism-Rodgerism wins one useful breeding vessel to produce more Marxist-Rodgerists.

It is a duty for all rich incel faggots here to build the first breeding barn in a deep disused mine and the rest of us poor fags in the Bureau of Memetic Warfare will entice any foids seeking for a way out -- be it euthanasia, drugs, whatever, to join your breeding barn instead.

And this is how we win.
Viva Marx! Long live the supreme gentleman!

SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION, COMRADES !

To the barricades !

She looks ugly.

New York Post:

A physically healthy 28-year-old Dutch woman has decided to legally end her life due to her struggles with crippling depression, autism and borderline personality disorder, according to a report.
There is where things go wrong with interpreting information.
NEW YORK = JEW YORK

A lot of Press agencies are going to set the agenda/Agenda setting to keep the audience focused on what they want you to be focused on.
This is why you never see things about crypto taking off until afterhand despite things being predictable in the coming moments.