Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Cat abuser goes viral in the UK

this Faggot is worst than a Nigger

That dude should throw foids from cliffs

I like animals myself, fuck him.

I dont care about animals

I dont care about animals

This, normalfags need to stop being so butthurt about animals. Looks like the cat was dead anyway.

2989%20-%20SoyBooru.png

Last edited:
Cats kills millions of birds each year so i don't care if cats gets killed. Back in the day it was legal to drown cats. Cats are an invasive sandnigger pet from Egypt that don't belong in Europe. I hate that normies and especially vegans think it's OK to own cats who kills native birds, then they hate people who kills cats. Hypocrites.

I dont like cats they are gross hair gets on stuff and germs.
Edit 1 = When did this go viral
Edit 2 = Over
Edit 3 = I dont like cats
Edit 4 = I dont like cats they are gross hair gets on stuff and germs.

Made up your mind yet :feelshehe::feelshmm:

i have a cat, when i hold it like that it moves. This cat doesn't move, it may be dead and they are just giving it a send off. If it is alive, at least it died on impact.

In the age of social media, why would you let people record you doing this? WTF

garuntee if it was a subhuman getting thrown off a cliff nobody would care instead people would laugh at it

if the cat was female he is a hero, i hate pussy regardless of species!

Good, get doxxed dickhead

Cats kill pet chickens all the time

i laughed when he launched the cat, it looked so relaxed falling to its death :feelskek:

This, normalfags need to stop being so butthurt about animals. Looks like the cat was dead anyway.

2989%20-%20SoyBooru.png
Even if it wasn’t dead it wouldn’t be that bad. In the bible Jesus sends a bunch of pigs off a cliff to drown. Most of these normshits always say shit about what would Jesus do. He might just do the same thing.

I'm surprised it's a cumskin

DNW, but fry that piece of shit… Capital punishment .

Cats kills millions of birds each year so i don't care if cats gets killed. Back in the day it was legal to drown cats. Cats are an invasive sandnigger pet from Egypt that don't belong in Europe. I hate that normies and especially vegans think it's OK to own cats who kills native birds, then they hate people who kills cats. Hypocrites.
sadly true. People need to keep their cats inside. I've seen too many killing birds and bugs outside. Not good for the native environments

Ruthless! The cat probably died a quick death

Cats are adorable I'd gladly machine gun animal abusers they deserve death

Women give you a wide berth if you are a man who likes cats they think it's weird

Was the cat alive ? It didnt move at all when he hold it in his hands