Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Catfishman Exposed as an Orbiting Cuck

the whole thing between me and that susan chick, was because i was trying to to get an insight about how she was.

obviously, that is the reason why i made a video about personality and confidence.

Don't be too hard on him, he just wants to be loved like everyone else.

His videos are good. If he made a mistake we're here to help eachother.

can i post a pic of this vis vois guy?

obviously he thinks he mogs everyone on this forum.

those messages were old

the kpop messages were awhile back at the old discord

the susan messages were basically her orbiting me
"her orbiting me"
"Can I jack off to you"

GIGACUCK SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

You're an orbiting cuck too. Tbh if you act that beta its no suprise you havent been laid. Even if a 5/10 act like such a cuck they get no pussy

" exposed " as if we didnt already know this, ive been saying for weeks hes not incel.

he literally used to have a gf.

" exposed " as if we didnt already know this, ive been saying for weeks hes not incel.

he literally used to have a gf.
I wasn't exposing him as a fakecel, I was exposing him as an orbiter.

We shouldn't always jump to come conclusion. Always analyse or observe the situation before jumping to a conclusion.

We shouldn't always jump to come conclusion. Always analyse or observe the situation before jumping to a conclusion.
With all due respect, I don't think "yeah I orbit females. What do you expect. Faggit." needs anymore analyzation. He's also admitting it ITT.

With all due respect, I don't think "yeah I orbit females. What do you expect. Faggit." needs anymore analyzation. He's also admitting it ITT.
Oh I guess, I can't disagree with that...

Leave catfishman alone. He provides sweet life fuel. I look forward to his videos. He's just having a hard time becoming fully blackpilled.

Leave catfishman alone. He provides sweet life fuel. I look forward to his videos. He's just having a hard time becoming fully blackpilled.

https://incels.is/threads/catfishing-sex.35538/#post-619965

well he's admitted to not having sex in a whole year

https://incels.is/threads/catfishing-sex.35538/#post-621260

banged 35 women

so guess "incel" is pretty flexible nowdays

honestly so many of you are fakecels, and who knows how many of you are fakecels but just don't admit it

there really is no place online for trucels

https://incels.is/threads/catfishing-sex.35538/#post-619965

well he's admitted to not having sex in a whole year

https://incels.is/threads/catfishing-sex.35538/#post-621260

banged 35 women

so guess "incel" is pretty flexible nowdays

honestly so many of you are fakecels, and who knows how many of you are fakecels but just don't admit it

there really is no place online for trucels

Well technically i'm not a truecel because i fuck hookers. This whole i'm more incel than you game gets really tiresome.

Well technically i'm not a truecel because i fuck hookers. This whole i'm more incel than you game gets really tiresome.
Fucking hookers doesn't count. What counts his when you don't directly pay for sex.

cope, can u suck his dick more, he's slept with 35 women, no mention of hookers, yet he's still "incel.

Wow what a fucking cuck. Cucks < Femoids, imho because they are what enable them. Ban ban ban

Am I the only one who doesn't see any problem?
Hes trying to get sex.I know that's a strange concept for most people here,u may think he's going about it in a cuck way but what should he do just ldar?

cope, can u suck his dick more, he's slept with 35 women, no mention of hookers, yet he's still "incel.

We have blackpilled normies here. I tolerate it.

Am I the only one who doesn't see any problem?
Hes trying to get sex.I know that's a strange concept for most people here,u may think he's going about it in a cuck way but what should he do just ldar?
He should try it without being a cuck.

How can a low inhib cat fishing god also be such a cuck? 2 face.