Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story When being a 'cuck' wasn't a big deal

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Could you believe there was a time when the idea of what a 'cuck' is wasn't really associated with being the lowest form of man? If you rewind a bit, that title belonged to gay men.

There was a time when being a gay man was worthy of total humiliation. Homophobia used to be a really masculine high status activity--you know, team up with your pals point at the one gay/effeminate kid and laugh in their face "HEY FAG ARE YOU GONNA SUCK OFF LIBERACE NOW??" :chad: :chad: :chad:
Now being TOO homophobic is borderline gay, because only a faggot would be that obsessed with being gay.

Hollywood I think had a lot to do with gay acceptance. When you have faggot film producers give straight actors Oscars for gay roles, like Heath Ledger, then these straight respected actors in turn scratch the gays back. Make you feel like a backwards heathen for hating the gays. After all, Heath Ledger is the JOKER-- the venn diagram is that you love the Joker, you admire the acting ability of this dude who added this dark dimension to Joker never before seen onscreen, and this actor happens to not just support gay rights, but can easily shift between masculine roles like the Joker, and a gay cowboy in Montana. It makes you question your bigotry.

Circle forward to around 2016. 4chan culture discovered this comic. The unintentional hilarity (on the authors part) of the comic alongside chan culture's affiliation with MAGA brought about the idea of 'cuck' today. Which is based on the character of this comic-- just the most embarassing form of man, even worse than a homosexual. Most MAGA folk early on, I think, didn't even know of the meme, or even intend 'cuck' to be used literally. I clearly recall that most used the word more to describe a man as just being a neoliberal NPC, not a literal cuckhold though, but as incel/redpill culture grew, alongside the prevalence of increasingly popular polyamory, unfilitered male loneliness, and general autism on the internet, only then did 'cuck' slowly start to become more and more literal. And now it has prime status as the one thing you DONT want to be as a man.

This is ironic, as the term 'incel' increasingly becomes less literal, and more to mean simply a person a female doesn't like because they perceive them to be a misogynist.

But before the 2020s idea of 'cuck'-- being a cuck in the 90s wasn't even a big deal. There was a lot of cuck shit in erotic thrillers made in the 80s and 90s, and nobody batted an eye. Men married single moms-- hell even Joe Rogan married a single mom, it was all normal. Having said that, imagine Joe Rogan (albeit not the #1 podcaster but just an actor Joe Rogan) going back into the dating market today with redpill knowledge-- he wouldn't even bat an eye at a snigle mother. Although single mothers can fuck, I DO think their SMV took a SIGNIFICANT IMPACT ever since 'cuck' became a thing.

Will Smith is now considered a 'cuck' and his career is ruined because of it-- its not because of the slap-- he slapped Chris Rock BECAUSE he's a cuck and couldn't handle the label. He's a cuck who did cuck shit because he lives in a degen bubble, and probably got on it before it was widely known to be leper beahvior. Would Will Smith have been a cuck if he knew better-- I really do doubt it. Social pressure is stronger than perversions, and I think the reason why most men are not pederasts is honestly, simply due to social pressure to never admit it because anyone with a functioning brain knows you are in for some shit if you admit you find 17 year olds sexy, although its absolutely ridiculous, because 17 year olds can have bodies like 25 year olds. A sexy body is a sexy body.

Overall, I think cuck shaming is great for society. Cucks need to be outed as lepers the DESERVE to be, and I haven't a clue what could possibly replace the cuck as the most humiliating form of man.

Last edited:
Could you believe there was a time when the idea of what a 'cuck' is wasn't really associated with being the lowest form of man? If you rewind a bit, that title belonged to gay men.

There was a time when being a gay man was worthy of total humiliation. Homophobia used to be a really masculine high status activity--you know, team up with your pals point at the one gay/effeminate kid and laugh in their face "HEY FAG ARE YOU GONNA SUCK OFF LIBERACE NOW??" :chad: :chad: :chad:
Now being TOO homophobic is borderline gay, because only a faggot would be that obsessed with being gay.

Hollywood I think had a lot to do with gay acceptance. When you have faggot film producers give straight actors Oscars for gay roles, like Heath Ledger, then these straight respected actors in turn scratch the gays back. Make you feel like a backwards heathen for hating the gays. After all, Heath Ledger is the JOKER-- the venn diagram is that you love the Joker, you admire the acting ability of this dude who added this dark dimension to Joker never before seen onscreen, and this actor happens to not just support gay rights, but can easily shift between masculine roles like the Joker, and a gay cowboy in Montana. It makes you question your bigotry.

Circle forward to around 2016. 4chan culture discovered this comic. The unintentional hilarity (on the authors part) of the comic alongside chan culture's affiliation with MAGA brought about the idea of 'cuck' today. Which is based on the character of this comic-- just the most embarassing form of man, even worse than a homosexual. Most MAGA folk early on, I think, didn't even know of the meme, or even intend 'cuck' to be used literally. I clearly recall that most used the word more to describe a man as just being a neoliberal NPC, not a literal cuckhold though, but as incel/redpill culture grew, alongside the prevalence of increasingly popular polyamory, unfilitered male loneliness, and general autism on the internet, only then did 'cuck' slowly start to become more and more literal. And now it has prime status as the one thing you DONT want to be as a man. Although single mothers can fuck, I DO think their SMV took a SIGNIFICANT IMPACT ever since 'cuck' became a thing.

This is ironic, as the term 'incel' increasingly becomes less literal, and more to mean simply a person a female doesn't like because they perceive them to be a misogynist.

But before the 2020s idea of 'cuck'-- being a cuck in the 90s wasn't even a big deal. There was a lot of cuck shit in erotic thrillers made in the 80s and 90s, and nobody batted an eye. Men married single moms-- hell even Joe Rogan married a single mom, it was all normal. Having said that, imagine Joe Rogan (albeit not the #1 podcaster but just an actor Joe Rogan) going back into the dating market today with redpill knowledge-- he wouldn't even bat an eye at a snigle mother. Will Smith is now considered a 'cuck' and his career is ruined because of it-- its not because of the slap. It's because he's a CUCK, who did cuck shit because he lives in a degen bubble, and probably got on it before it was widely known to be leper beahvior. Would Will Smith have been a cuck if he knew better-- I really do doubt it. Social pressure is stronger than perversions, and I think the reason why most men are not pederasts is honestly, simply due to social pressure to never admit it because anyone with a functioning brain knows you are in for some shit if you admit you find 17 year olds sexy, although its absolutely ridiculous, because 17 year olds can have bodies like 25 year olds. A sexy body is a sexy body.
Still, being cucked was a serious accusation.

Circle forward to around 2016. 4chan culture discovered this comic. The unintentional hilarity (on the authors part) of the comic alongside chan culture's affiliation with MAGA brought about the idea of 'cuck' today. Which is based on the character of this comic-- just the most embarassing form of man, even worse than a homosexual. Most MAGA folk early on, I think, didn't even know of the meme, or even intend 'cuck' to be used literally. I clearly recall that most used the word more to describe a man as just being a neoliberal NPC, not a literal cuckhold though, but as incel/redpill culture grew, alongside the prevalence of increasingly popular polyamory, unfilitered male loneliness, and general autism on the internet, only then did 'cuck' slowly start to become more and more literal. And now it has prime status as the one thing you DONT want to be as a man.

But before the 2020s idea of 'cuck'-- being a cuck in the 90s wasn't even a big deal. There was a lot of cuck shit in erotic thrillers made in the 80s and 90s, and nobody batted an eye. Men married single moms-- hell even Joe Rogan married a single mom, it was all normal. Having said that, imagine Joe Rogan (albeit not the #1 podcaster but just an actor Joe Rogan) going back into the dating market today with redpill knowledge-- he wouldn't even bat an eye at a snigle mother. Although single mothers can fuck, I DO think their SMV took a SIGNIFICANT IMPACT ever since 'cuck' became a thing.

Will Smith is now considered a 'cuck' and his career is ruined because of it-- its not because of the slap-- he slapped Chris Rock BECAUSE he's a cuck and couldn't handle the label. He's a cuck who did cuck shit because he lives in a degen bubble, and probably got on it before it was widely known to be leper beahvior. Would Will Smith have been a cuck if he knew better-- I really do doubt it. Social pressure is stronger than perversions, and I think the reason why most men are not pederasts is honestly, simply due to social pressure to never admit it because anyone with a functioning brain knows you are in for some shit if you admit you find 17 year olds sexy, although its absolutely ridiculous, because 17 year olds can have bodies like 25 year olds. A sexy body is a sexy body.

Overall, I think cuck shaming is great for society. Cucks need to be outed as lepers the DESERVE to be, and I haven't a clue what could possibly replace the cuck as the most humiliating form of man.
I think when you say "outed" it depends on what kind of cuck. Someone who willingly lets their wife fuck other men deserve to be outed, however ones wives who do it behind their husbands backs shouldn't generally be shamed because of femoid nature.

Highly interesting read OP, one of the best posts I’ve read in a while