Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Catherine, Princess of Wales had abdominal surgery for cancer

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
This foid is only born in 1982 . Ok she is not a spring chicken but 41 is not old like 60 and she already had a chunk of her fucking stomach cut out.

Talk about getting many years to live still and your bascially fucked, cant have a nice feast , cant have a good shit, cant have a good drink up and get totaly fucking drunk, cant go gym. That life is worse than an incel enjoying his food cope, drinking his booze and sodas and enjoying his vidya whilst on neetbuxx

Let me CREAMPIE HER DEEP

My subhuman sperm will cure her

enjoying his food cope, drinking his booze and sodas and enjoying his vidya whilst on neetbuxx
That is a heavenly life; if a foid was added to it it would be beyond heaven.

She still life mogs us to the moon and back. You're retards if you wouldn't swap places with her.

That is a heavenly life; if a foid was added to it it would be beyond heaven.
whats stopping you though? Plenty foids lonely needing a man

This foid is only born in 1982 . Ok she is not a spring chicken but 41 is not old like 60 and she already had a chunk of her fucking stomach cut out.

Talk about getting many years to live still and your bascially fucked, cant have a nice feast , cant have a good shit, cant have a good drink up and get totaly fucking drunk, cant go gym. That life is worse than an incel enjoying his food cope, drinking his booze and sodas and enjoying his vidya whilst on neetbuxx
I want to shove my dick into her empty abdomen.

She still life mogs us to the moon and back. You're retards if you wouldn't swap places with her.
hell no. I am enjoying grilling my meat, drinking my cheap booze, having a good shit, going gym

Genetic lottery works in mysterious ways.

hell no. I am enjoying grilling my meat, drinking my cheap booze, having a good shit, going gym
cope. She can have her private chefs make her tasty food that meet her requirements.

cope. She can have her private chefs make her tasty food that meet her requirements.
you serious? The foid had part of abdomen REMOVED. She is screwed, physical activity is over, getting totaly fucking drunk is over because she is now on medication FOR LIFE. She has to eat soup and soft food whilst i grill chicken wings, ribs, steaks with fries and a milk shake