Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Caught the scent of a female today

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
She’s not a Stacy, maybe 5/10, short, a bit overweight, and about 40.

but I had to sit at her computer after she left to do some quick last minute work and my god, her area smelled so nice, I cannot recall the last time I got the scent of a female much less even touched one.

I sat there even after I had finished the work for a bit and just enjoyed it, been deprived and starved of it for so long.

Last edited:
She’s not a Stacy, maybe 5/10, short, a bit overweight, and about 40.

but I had to sit at her computer after she left to do some quick last minute work and my god, her area smelled so nice, I cannot recall the last time I got the scent of a female much less even touched one.

I sat there even after I had finished the work for a bit and just enjoyed it, been deprived and starved of it for so long.
Similar happened to me couple weeks ago. Young qt at work that always smells good came into my office to deliver a paper. I could smell/taste her for several seconds. Was wonderful but depressing.

I remember when I was 9 some girl at school walked close to me and her blonde hairs accidentally swirled into my face. They smelled flower-like. It was bliss.

She doesn't remember my existence, yet here I am, pondering my near-sexual experience with her, 16 years later.

If foids didn't have such good scent I would not desire them

I would have no idea