Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Celebrating new years are fucking stupid

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
Celebrating new years are stupid af
As time is always ticking and it never stops , basically that is celebrating something that are always happening like breathing in oxygen and breathing out carbon dioxide.

Oh my gosh!!!! I just breathe just now it is fucking amazing damn!!!!! :soy:

This is the best thing ever!!! the clock hit midnight that is unbelievable!!!! :soy:

I mean just look at these retards acting like something real fucking crazy happened.

Last edited:
cope if you weren't an incel you would love new years :soy: :feelsahh:

Normies doing normie things. Personally I never got New Years Celebrations either, I mean the earth completed a revolution around the Sun I don’t see why we have to celebrate it

I like fireworks

cope if you weren't an incel you would love new years :soy: :feelsahh:
If you weren’t an incel you would probably love many other unnecessary things

This further prove all meaning is self-generated and inherently meaningless. What the fuck even is a meaning?

This further prove all meaning is self-generated and inherently meaningless. What the fuck even is a meaning?
Even meaning itself is losing its meaning or did it have had any meaning from the very beginning of whatever wherever whenever?

Even meaning itself is losing its meaning or did it have had any meaning from the very beginning of whatever wherever whenever?
kujufujuwujuhu
Sne? ZMOG Sotally!!!!
#Homobortion1488
>X-D

kujufujuwujuhu
Sne? ZMOG Sotally!!!!
#Homobortion1488
>X-D
Yes it is fucking insane or is the world isane what is insane fuckkkkk what is fuckkkkk? what is wha is?

Maybe there will be another worldwide catastrophe this year

If we see a massive spike in cases this week, you will know why.

When pandemic can't stop the normies GOOOOOOING OOOOOOUT

Celebrating new years are stupid af
As time is always ticking and it never stops , basically that is celebrating something that are always happening like breathing in oxygen and breathing out carbon dioxide.

Oh my gosh!!!! I just breathe just now it is fucking amazing damn!!!!! :soy:

This is the best thing ever!!! the clock hit midnight that is unbelievable!!!! :soy:

I mean just look at these retards acting like something real fucking crazy happened.
View attachment 389895
You live in the future :forcedsmile: exactly 12 hours ahead of me to be more precise

Edit: :feelsstudy:

Last edited: