Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope New gymcel cope

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
A few months ago I stopped going to Planet Faggots (Planet Fitness) for the gym. Originally since I was moving around during my first years of uni, the place wasn't a bad choice for a gym, or so I thought. This was because it has many locations, so I could go to wherever I wanted and not have to change my subscription. It also has amenities such as the sauna and the water massage machines.

Yet the fucking stupidity of that franchise began to seep in. Every time I went in there the fags at the front desk would give me dirty looks. They clearly didn't care about the customers there (I mean who would, it sucks being a wagie so I get that part a little), but they still were not helpful at all. They never liked me using their touted amenities even though I had the premium black card subscription, they hated helping me or anybody else there, and I felt discriminated against since I'm an ugly short ottermode leancel, not some buffed out Chad with 10 inch diameter biceps. And don't even get me started on the foids. Too many were there, always in the skimpiest clothes possible, taking pictures in front of that gigantic mirror wall they have on the side, and being on their phones instead of actually working out. I also grew sick of seeing their gay purple and yellow advertising everywhere.

So fuck Planet Faggots. They also made it hard to unsubscribe, I had to use a VPN to do so. I decided to go to a gym that is way better. This one is cheaper and local, and while it is not a chain with many locations, I think the change is worth it. It doesn't have fancy water massage machines or a sauna but I think it is just a better gym. It has 2 pools, only a tiny mirror with no huge mirror wall, and no gay advertising. The staff also don't judge me there and they seem to be much more helpful. Plus there are way less slutty foids and much more oldfags who I mog, which is nice.

Happy for you gymbrocel!

But I refuse to use a gym without a sauna and tile shower. Pools are a heavy bonus too.

I love to do a few reps, some cardio, maybe a good 10-20 minutes of swimming, then a 10-30 minute sauna with a cool shower to clean up.

After going to a commercial gym I learnt private / home gym is far better.

I used to train in a powerlifting gym which was actually cheaper than the commercial gym I went to prior. Less dumbass machines but you got calibrated plates, good quality barbells, actually grippy benches & good power racks. It had everything I could have wanted at the time. Also if you want to cancel your membership it’s very easy.

Now I just train at home with basic stuff since that’s all I need. No more foids, no more mogging. It’s the best for me.

Gymcelling only works if you are tall
If you're a manlet, gymcelling won't save you

Gymcelling only works if you are tall
If you're a manlet, gymcelling won't save you
I'm not gymcelling to looksmaxx or try to ascend. I just use it as a cope.

"Planet Faggots" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

My gym is super small so no sauna or steam room or anything like that sadly. It gets the job done though. Has some decent equipment and Iron Grip weights