[Blackpill] Celibacy Rate is at least 25% for men under 26 years old

RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
-
Joined
Dec 15, 2017
Messages
7,078
We know that 15% of men 22-35 have had no sex in the past year:



Now we also know that 13-17% of all 26 year olds are virgins. That's pooled for both men and women. Men would have higher virginity rates than women, so that implies at least ~20% virginity rate for men.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6223123/millennials-shun-sex-as-one-in-eight-26-year-olds-reveal-they-are-virgins/

At a minimum, there are at least another 5-10% of guys who have gotten laid once in their life but never again and are thus still generally celibate.

This means there is a minimum of 25% celibacy rate for men under 26 years old. Possibly the rate is already as high as 30%+.

We are already much closer to Japan than people think.

Being -cel is becoming the new norm.
 
ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Messages
7,196
That means all the STD statistics are amplified because now they only apply to %70 of people.

Cant wait until all normies die of HPV cancer and SUPER AIDS.
 
Fontaine

Fontaine

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Messages
5,473
I once read a book on beauty that claimed 20% of a given population is ugly. I think this 20% proportion must overlap significantly with celibacy, as well as fringe political beliefs.
 
Last edited:
Mahlo

Mahlo

Lost time is never found again.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1,608
>20% of a given population is uglier than average
:feelstastyman:
 
InebriatedIrish

InebriatedIrish

Clovercel
-
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
1,529
Pool’s closed due to AIDS.
 
Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
Joined
Dec 1, 2017
Messages
10,769
Damn. Beta uprising when?
 
ziggyziggy

ziggyziggy

Recruit
-
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
158
Betas dont rise up. They cry or shoot up unarmed people
 
SelfCrucified

SelfCrucified

blockhead
-
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
2,201
I tried reading the article but it had a few too many grammatical/typographical errors for me to finish it. Whoever the dumbass was who wrote or edited this ought to be fired. Or the whole publication ought to be burned from existence.
 
0

0764

Officer
-
Joined
Mar 14, 2018
Messages
680
It’s a good cope and lifefuel.
But I hate to ruin it for you guys.
It’s not true at all.
 
NekoStance

NekoStance

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Messages
4,761
Most of OP was retarded coping speculation

it's more like 15%, going from the data offered, which anyone who isn't a coping halfwit can see quite quickly
 
RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
-
Joined
Dec 15, 2017
Messages
7,078
Most of OP was retarded coping speculation

it's more like 15%, going from the data offered, which anyone who isn't a coping halfwit can see quite quickly
Minimum 15% male virginity rate for men <26.

Losing your virginity just means fucking once.

At least another 10-15% of men will have only fucked once or twice. Would they not be added to the "celibate" tally?

You don't have to be a virgin to be celibate. Most people would say if you haven't fucked anyone in 2-3 years you're "celibate".
 
NekoStance

NekoStance

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Messages
4,761
At least another 10-15% of men will have only fucked once or twice. Would they not be added to the "celibate" tally?
An assumption you pulled directly out of your ass

good one dipshit :feelsokman:
 
RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
-
Joined
Dec 15, 2017
Messages
7,078
An assumption you pulled directly out of your ass

good one dipshit :feelsokman:
Okay, well if you want to assume the contrary, then 15% of men are complete and utter virgins and the other 85% are just fucking constantly for their whole lives nonstop. Because that makes more sense, right?
 
Last edited:
Top