Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop bullying ugly men

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
If normies don't put a stop at normalising bullying us ugly men then we will . I ve had enough of this bullying by normtards without understanding our situation , I am reaching my peak point of patience. We don't want women , just fuck off, what will i do with a woman , I already consider myself dead at this point, only thing is I haven't been able to rope it because i am scared that something will go wrong, and my close ones will go in utter shock because they think i am well and fit because i always put a smile when they are in front of me , but my conscience is dead , there is just anger and contempt for this world in me now nothing else. You fucking retards you don't understand, what pERsonality traits can a 10 year old me would have exhibit that i be labelled as yuck and looked with contempt. I didn't even understand the.term personality.. I was a cleftlip cel alright?? SORRY TO YALL NORMIE SCUMS FOR BEING BORN WITH CLEFT BUT I ABSOLUTELY DID NOT WISH TO BE BORN WITH IT. I PROMISE . Talk about pERsonality when the only personality that i could show was to be nice and kind to other people to at least survive my childhood without getting stomped . As a adult there are only two types of reaction from women for me - One is contempt second is pity..yeaah goodluck lecturing me about pERsonality

It sounds like you're going through a really tough time, and I'm truly sorry to hear that. Feeling misunderstood, bullied, and isolated can be incredibly painful, especially when it seems like there's no escape. It's important to remember that you're not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help you through this.

It's understandable that you're feeling angry and frustrated, but resorting to self-harm or thoughts of suicide is not the answer. There are people and resources available to support you through these difficult times, whether it's reaching out to a trusted friend or family member, seeking help from a mental health professional, or contacting a support hotline.

Your worth as a person is not defined by your appearance or by how others treat you. You deserve to be treated with respect and dignity, regardless of your physical appearance. It's okay to feel hurt and angry about the way you've been treated, but please know that there is hope for a better future.

If you're comfortable, I encourage you to seek support and talk to someone about what you're going through. You deserve to live a life filled with happiness and fulfillment, and there are people who can help you get there.

It sounds like you're going through a really tough time, and I'm truly sorry to hear that. Feeling misunderstood, bullied, and isolated can be incredibly painful, especially when it seems like there's no escape. It's important to remember that you're not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help you through this.

It's understandable that you're feeling angry and frustrated, but resorting to self-harm or thoughts of suicide is not the answer. There are people and resources available to support you through these difficult times, whether it's reaching out to a trusted friend or family member, seeking help from a mental health professional, or contacting a support hotline.

Your worth as a person is not defined by your appearance or by how others treat you. You deserve to be treated with respect and dignity, regardless of your physical appearance. It's okay to feel hurt and angry about the way you've been treated, but please know that there is hope for a better future.

If you're comfortable, I encourage you to seek support and talk to someone about what you're going through. You deserve to live a life filled with happiness and fulfillment, and there are people who can help you get there.
No leave it. There is a point of no return sometimes, there can be no possible help for what i am going through. I could take some temporary pain killer happy pill to numb my sense but that won't solve my situation. I have realised that there are some life which are worth less and are meant to be painful experiences . Its just baffling that why it had to be me , but then again lots of other people too might have this question, only probable answer.is nature is cruel, it doesn't consider what is justice or injustice, but only survival.

If normies don't put a stop at normalising bullying us ugly men then we will . I ve had enough of this bullying by normtards without understanding our situation , I am reaching my peak point of patience. We don't want women , just fuck off, what will i do with a woman , I already consider myself dead at this point, only thing is I haven't been able to rope it because i am scared that something will go wrong, and my close ones will go in utter shock because they think i am well and fit because i always put a smile when they are in front of me , but my conscience is dead , there is just anger and contempt for this world in me now nothing else. You fucking retards you don't understand, what pERsonality traits can a 10 year old me would have exhibit that i be labelled as yuck and looked with contempt. I didn't even understand the.term personality.. I was a cleftlip cel alright?? SORRY TO YALL NORMIE SCUMS FOR BEING BORN WITH CLEFT BUT I ABSOLUTELY DID NOT WISH TO BE BORN WITH IT. I PROMISE . Talk about pERsonality when the only personality that i could show was to be nice and kind to other people to at least survive my childhood without getting stomped . As a adult there are only two types of reaction from women for me - One is contempt second is pity..yeaah goodluck lecturing me about pERsonality
Most foids don't have a personality yet they that they have one, and they expect us men to start the conversation every time without adding anything important to the conversation.

Most foids don't have a personality yet they that they have one, and they expect us men to start the conversation every time without adding anything important to the conversation.
Then we get bullied for having bad personality .How do i explain them my personality is just fine, stop bullying for personality else the consequences will be grave

Every elementary school should put bullies in cages and brutally punish them to inspire fear and order and teach kids that bullying is unacceptable, if the parents of those abusive monsters can't discipline them then the school should do it by using violence and terror.

Every elementary school should put bullies in cages and brutally punish them to inspire fear and order and teach kids that bullying is unacceptable, if the parents of those abusive monsters can't discipline them then the school should do it by using violence and terror.
Especially bullies who makes fun of looks and shame someone for being virgin should be skinned alive. I would literally slaughter them like catlles in GTA V video game ofc

Wouldn't happen.