Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Certified woman moment: CWM: woman doesnt understand why her date didnt like her coming to the date in pyjamas

From it foid: "Let me preface this by saying that what he said after the date is not okay"
Clown world, Foid so intitled They think they can go on dates wearing Some Fucking pajamas

From it foid: "Let me preface this by saying that what he said after the date is not okay"
Clown world, Foid so intitled They think they can go on dates wearing Some Fucking pajamas
When you re spoiled your whole life, reality becomes skewed.

they are both not being sarcastic they really dont understand the male perspective or anyone above average struggles in life perspective

Chad goes for coffee date and then also gets morning blowjob :feelsbadman:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/19cuj4s/whats_wrong_with_dressing_casually_for_a_casual/

well :feelsclown: at least he only paid for her coffee before gym session and no free meal involved.

On the one single date I had last year (plz dont ban me) I had this exact thing happen to me.

Mid tier chick at most.

Rocked up in a fucking oversized hoodie and pj pants, no make-up. Sat there and fucking yapped for an hour about her boring ass fucking life and didn't ask a single question.

I'd rather stare at a wall no cap.