Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad are Chad whores are whores

Footmat

Footmat

Recruit
★★★★
Water is wet

Attachments

• IMG-20210623-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20210623-WA0000.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 102
:foidSoy::foidSoy:
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::chad:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy:
:feels::feels::feels::soy::feels::feels::soy::feels::feels::feels::soy::feels::feels::feels::soy:
:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::soy::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::soy::feels::feels::feels:
:incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::society::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:

The hypergamy pyramid

And on the right side the son of one of the whores . He must be proud of his mother.

And on the right side the son of one of the whores . He must be proud of his mother.
Brutal son pill. It's over if you're the son of a foid.

Her son will have 50000 posts in this forum in 15 years. :feelshaha:

They need stoning.

Brutal. Tyler Sequin is prototypical Chad I fucking hate him.

Roastie humor "i sucked dicks tee-hee". Chads are the foids of men.

@ThoughtfulCel

Roastie humor "i sucked dicks tee-hee". Chads are the foids of men.
Them moist holes have no self-worth outside their bodies to the point where even their humour is sexual.

Them moist holes have no self-worth outside their bodies to the point where even their humour is sexual.
They talk about personality while non of them haves one. Im yet to see a female that is even a little bit funny.

Whoever photoshopped this sign, they definitely didn't care about making text align with the sign angle.

Hooking is a penalty in hockey, when you use your hockey stick to make another player fall or restrain him. And there are 2 and 5 minute penalties in hockey.
Doesn't change the fact that the foids obviously sucked cocks of lots of hockey players back in high school I guess :feelsokman: