Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never fall for the "innocent" foid trap

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
No foid is innocent, they all want a chad's dick. They're all whores for chad.

Trusting foids have been the worst decisions I've made in life.

Every foids aren't innocent, they daydreaming about chads dick til the foids themselves become single mother with thousand cock stare.

Every foids aren't innocent, they daydreaming about chads dick til the foids themselves become single mother with thousand cock stare.
Yeah, then they become cougars

Whenever I hear about "innocent people":
4802f9ea-c441-412a-bbbb-fdc94884ff5b_text.gif

The time has come for us to destroy Chad!

What dumb fuck would fall for that

They’re not all like that but you have to know that the people thinking some woman is “innocent” is based on her looks and her acting a certain way on purpose as a way to deceive.

They’re not all like that but you have to know that the people thinking some woman is “innocent” is based on her looks and her acting a certain way on purpose as a way to deceive.
yeah, that's all foids do, deceive

Women are always lying and manipulating. Whatever they're trying to sell themselves as is deceptive.

Women are always lying and manipulating. Whatever they're trying to sell themselves as is deceptive.
Everyone is really just conning (lying and manipulation)

Water. Every "innocent" foid masturbates to Chad and Is waiting for a 10 inch cock to completely destroy her insides

True. I know women true nature but when a woman is nice to me i need to try hard to surpress my Ooga Boogs instincts to not think about breeding or spending my life with her

True brocel foids are vile sluts