Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad breaks foids arm in playful arm wrestling (satisfying)

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-

good looking arm wrestler breaks her arm "i just broke my arm"

ugly arm wrestler breaks her arm "you just broke my arm"

Good personality:yes:

Natural selection

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: gotta love the sound it makes

'Strong' independent women kek

she didn't feel any pain.

Kek she was even too scared to say "YOU broke my arm". :feelshaha: She was scared of the Chads backlash.

How much foids are slaves to Chads is fucking hilarious.

She deserves to get every fucking bone broken. :feelskek:

Knowing I will never experience that in my life:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

:feelsgah: That's worth a few replays :feelsPop:

I bet her arm isn't the only thing he's broken.

He shouldv'e broke her other arm too.

He shouldv'e broke her other arm too.
Tesla say

Foids personality detector never fails :feelshaha:

Kek she was even too scared to say "YOU broke my arm". :feelshaha: She was scared of the Chads backlash.

good observation, she still wants Chad to fuck her.

at first I thought her elbow just dislocated but looking closely it's like the tip of her humerus snapped off or something
is she calcium deficient? over-training?
how is she not screaming when this happens though? adrenaline doesn't let her feel it right away?

I want a strong girl to dominate me in arm wrestling but I'm so swole it's unlikely :(

Kagami kazuyaTifa

LovePowerLaura Bodewig

what do you guys think of letting foids cheat to win so they can be proud and want to re-wrestle you later?
I still would get hand-holding out of it and I'm sure some basic cardio

Chad always wins :chad:

"I just broke my arm" - and then they complain when they end up in abusive relationships. I would be abusive too if i were a chad and nobody held me accountable for anything

at first I thought her elbow just dislocated but looking closely it's like the tip of her humerus snapped off or something
how is she not screaming when this happens though? adrenaline doesn't let her feel it right away?

I want a strong girl to dominate me in arm wrestling but I'm so swole it's unlikely :(

View attachment 574599View attachment 574601

View attachment 574600View attachment 574602

what do you guys think of letting foids cheat to win so they can be proud and want to re-wrestle you later?
I remember once in high school, me and a manlet challenged a foid to arm wrestling, both of us lost. :feelskek:

View attachment 574599View attachment 574601

View attachment 574600View attachment 574602

You don't feel it at first, my uncle had his finger broken and could re-locate it before the pain came