Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I lost arm wrestling to my incel friend and had suicidal thoughts

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I have the strength of a little girl. I almost broke my wrist while arm wrestling. Anyone who has seen my wrist (in an thread) knows that it only consists of thin bones. so extremely sensitive. I realized how weak I am. That was such a black pill moment that I had strong suicidal thoughts. I'm a cheap excuse as a man. I can't get out of my misery. We also philosophized and talked about the black pill but they understand nothing because of low IQ. I'm thinking about killing myself soon.

incel friend

mogs me

This is one of the few things in life you can change. If you feel bad about start gymmaxing.

This is one of the few things in life you can change. If you feel bad about start gymmaxing.
did you saw my wrist. there is no hope. Not everyone can gymmaxxing

I haven't, but you can still become stronger even if your wrist is small and weak. Even women can buff up with enough exercise.

Strength is decided not by bones, but by muscles and ligaments. If you dedicated time and effort for training and nutrition you would 100% become much stronger.

I've started off not being able to do a pushup.

Strength is decided not by bones, but by muscles and ligaments. If you dedicated time and effort for training and nutrition you would 100% become much stronger.

I've started off not being able to do a pushup.
but you need good bones. My bones are so weak it hurt when I do strength training. it feels like they're about to break

I haven't, but you can still become stronger even if your wrist is small and weak. Even women can buff up with enough exercise.
Losing a wrist fight is not a reason to go to the gym, the one who beat him should be more motivated to do that than he himself.

We literally have the same wrists
Over

20240128 225355

Mine might be worse idk

@Robb97 why are you incel with a body like this